Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

privoz

Sep 1, 2022
This is the second post in which I want to describe the problem, as well as ideas for simplification. The fact is that in EggWars you either collect emeralds the whole round, or you don't collect them at all. At the same time, you don't even have enough to save up for something. Upgrade the generator? Only until you get to this new level, it will take a lot of time, and even more so the enemies in the center will not let you calmly collect them, so you either need to add an additional emerald generator on the base (as in Mega mode), which will at least have 1 level, or completely change the dropout system (reduce the time of appearance emeralds / increase the number for some time). Emeralds are very useful, but their potential is quite difficult to uncover, it's easier to simply destroy the enemy without them, then the question arises, why do they exist? I have seen many times how players pass by them, do not even collect them, so I would like you to somehow increase their value, maybe add something new, such as adding "Redstone" and yet once again emeralds really take a long time to collect and even despite this - it's true not worth the time.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that all of this is caused by the emerald generator in the middle being level 1, so you have to risk your life staying in the middle for ages just to start getting emeralds. I think emerald reworking in eggwars would give them value.

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
This is the second post in which I want to describe the problem, as well as ideas for simplification. The fact is that in EggWars you either collect emeralds the whole round, or you don't collect them at all. At the same time, you don't even have enough to save up for something. Upgrade the generator? Only until you get to this new level, it will take a lot of time, and even more so the enemies in the center will not let you calmly collect them, so you either need to add an additional emerald generator on the base (as in Mega mode), which will at least have 1 level, or completely change the dropout system (reduce the time of appearance emeralds / increase the number for some time). Emeralds are very useful, but their potential is quite difficult to uncover, it's easier to simply destroy the enemy without them, then the question arises, why do they exist? I have seen many times how players pass by them, do not even collect them, so I would like you to somehow increase their value, maybe add something new, such as adding "Redstone" and yet once again emeralds really take a long time to collect and even despite this - it's true not worth the time.
I remember when the emerald update came out on eggwars and I never thought much of it because they were pretty useless and you have to camp to get even around 3 of them. However, I dont know if this is confirmed, but for eggwars season 2 I think we are getting a revamped emerald system (I could be wrong though).

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Too add on, in season 2 there hopefully should be an emerald revamp as mentioned
However, I dont know if this is confirmed, but for eggwars season 2 I think we are getting a revamped emerald system (I could be wrong though).
The link to view the notion board but specifically season 2 is here

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
I almost exclusively use them to buy strength pots to tackle particularly campy enemies.

Otherwise I ignore them completely. Occasionally I'll collect them all game and make it rain on my teammate if he succeeds in breaking an egg or contributing in any form

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom