Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
This is a Suggestion about how to stop a hacker.

Simply :
Gives ALL Player, the power to do /Report (Or something)
Now please do read, This /Report doesn't just make "Hey MODS! This guy hackkkkkkkk, Bann plz" type of stuff.
It is like a strike.

So... Lets say there is a room of 12 people in egg wars.
The one player is hacking.
ALL 11 People can do /Report "Insert Hacker Name here"

If [All - 1 or x] Of total MAX Player [In which, Even if there are only 3 people, and 2 people are teaming, even if they do /Report a player, the player will not get kicked, even if he/she is hacking or not] do /Report the same player, The player is kicked.

Now.
This doesn't end there.

Every time someone /Report (Or /bla /bla bla, meh, i am not good with names) You, You get this thing called a "Strike"
A Strike automatically decrease with time.

But if people have /Report you like, Maybe, 100 times.
You will get kicked from the game and temporarily Banned.

Yes. This suggestion kinda sounds stupid.
Giving Normal people power, Giving a 10 years old kid POWER TO BAN People.
But...

I am suggesting something that all the community have powers in.
Even if there are 100 salty people. Not all of them are going to do the command.
Some might, but it will decrease over time.

And, This does not only counts for hacking.
A Player likes to troll their team, /Report them.
A Player is camping, /Report them.
Now, IT PERHAPS WILL NOT help you finish the game, But at the least it will help so that these type of people will get kicked in their next game, so that other people can have fun, even though you might not receive the full effect instantly.

That's probably it.
It got to complicated since my English is not berry guud.
Mah Gramma Sux.
K bye

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Well /report has been suggested a lot of times, and I can see you thinking about it a lot. The thing is, hackers can hack, probably get 10 people to do the command. Then they hack again and again. Then, once they're done, they leave for like a bit and the reports just decrease. If we decrease the /report amount to instead of 100 to like 20, it could get abused a lot. For example if someone is really good at a game, one person says "Omg hacker [Insert name here]" then everyone reports him and soon enough he'll be banned. So this will either be not effective, or won't work out.

P.S. If I missed something I apologize, some things I can't really understand because of the grammar, but I got a general idea of what you're saying.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
We used to have /report, but it was heavily abused in the past. This is also no expecting -- if a player does not like another player, they will /report them, and get them kicked. It will be a persistent, though maybe on a smaller scale, issue that will constantly arise, and therefore would cause us to remove the command again.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom