Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

GuarMC132

Jul 26, 2021
The parties are currently presenting errors, it is impossible to invite friends because it does not allow invites
Does anyone else have this error?!!!

Bee 🐝

Dec 2, 2022
There
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know about not being able to invite, the only problem we used to have was the party glitch where the rest of the party remains in the lobby while PL already queued a game but it's fixed now.

EDIT: Yeah, encountered this yesterday as well, the Discord changelog said it should be fixed now tho

Last edited:
Reactions: GuarMC132

moaaz566

Oct 5, 2023
I have the same problem here I can't invite anyone to the party and whenever I try to do it it says an error occured while executing the command

• Wow
Reactions: GuarMC132

GuarMC132

Jul 26, 2021
I have the same problem here I can't invite anyone to the party and whenever I try to do it it says an error occured while executing the command
Exact!!! That's the error, I think they are technical problems and should be fixed soon.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom