Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Okay, okay, so I just logged onto cubecraft, and played the new update. I think it is AWFUL.

Sorry, but a respawn timer? Seriously? Colour coordinated blocks? How the hell do you sneak to a base now? They'll just know you're there. Bedwars is my least favourite game this year, and all you did was copy it..

It feels like bedwars with eggs, not bedwars. The new map huts is literally just like bedwars maps, with the hole in the middle.

Please, get rid of the colour coordinated blocks, get rid of the respawn timer, and make the maps how they were.

Until I see those changes, I deem this the WORST update of all time.

Again, I hate being judgemental, but this isn't how I remember eggwars :/

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, okay, so I just logged onto cubecraft, and played the new update. I think it is AWFUL.

Sorry, but a respawn timer? Seriously? Colour coordinated blocks? How the hell do you sneak to a base now? They'll just know you're there. Bedwars is my least favourite game this year, and all you did was copy it..

It feels like bedwars with eggs, not bedwars. The new map huts is literally just like bedwars maps, with the hole in the middle.

Please, get rid of the colour coordinated blocks, get rid of the respawn timer, and make the maps how they were.

It looks like you're against the update, and that's your choice, but if you only came here to complain, then please add ideas or things that might make Eggwars better in your eyes. Only complaining without giving tips on how to improve Eggwars is really triggered. I know you already gave a few, such as removing the timer, but give some more, what block should be replaced with the terracotta blocks, or any new map ideas.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Bad to hear that you against this update, Everyone his opinion About this update. You're right that it seems a little bit on bedwars, but it is only better than bedwars of hypixel. I Remember that I have suggested for coloured amor. You can certainly Sneak into A base of your opponents. You don't must to buy armor, you can also without. The respawn timer is maybe a little bit too long, but maybe will cubecraft change this, you can always suggest ;)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Don't be so mean about a new update! Why so rude, If other player likes it and it would be changed back, are the other dissapointed. I'm very happy with This update, only respawn time can be shorter. But it's your opinion, I got it too with the arcade update, But now I like it so much!

PS: The maps already exist before eggwars, Some of them were removed due Some reasons.

you can try out other games.
The update is epic!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really like the update, I really do, except the length of the respawn timer. I think it should be 3-5 seconds and not 8 seconds as 8 seconds is really long. I'm also going to make a suggestion thread about it.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I like the coloured armour, and the addition of enderpearls to normal. I really dislike the respawn timer and the colour coordinated blocks. I just feel like it tries way too hard to be bedwars, and it shouldn't. Bedwars is it's own unique thing, so I think we should let eggwars be our unique thing, have normal blocks, and next time, a mid with no hole.

That's my issues with the update.

Reactions: ahmed967

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
can you pleas remove that the blocks are colored cause that ruins a lot of strategy's
and make the generator load animation the same with the time when the ore's are spawning

because with the colored blocks YOU COPY HYPIXEL BEDWARS TOTALLY like they copied you butt in bedwars are no strats

Reactions: ahmed967

TehGreyWolf

Sep 4, 2016
Keep the Clay blocks it adds more fun to the game that way u can see the team easier to what team it is i love it keep it up cubecraft

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Why are people complaing about colored blocks? Buy glass or glowstone if you care that much. (I'm not sure if the glass is colored). As for the respawn timer I think the spawn protection being disabled when you hit someone is good enough. The timer is just going to make the game way too easy for skilled players and annoying for players who die.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
i saw eggwars the same way at first but after 3 games i had more pros with it than cons, i agree with you completely with the blocks for the sneaking part, you cant hide or blend in as well as much, but im starting to get use to the color and overall liking the update more than disliking it, i mean come on at least they didn't get rid of 1.9 pvp xD, once you get past all the bad stuff you will find ways to use the cons as advantages and play a new style of egg wars

====================================================================================

Current wins: 987
1000 wins soon :)

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Why are people complaing about colored blocks? Buy glass or glowstone if you care that much. (I'm not sure if the glass is colored). As for the respawn timer I think the spawn protection being disabled when you hit someone is good enough. The timer is just going to make the game way too easy for skilled players and annoying for players who die.
Well, you can't buy glass, because it has the same issue. Colour coordinated. It's easy to know other team members are on the island since you can see the colour. And nobody buys glowstone.

ahmed967

Sep 4, 2016

i agree with you

ahmed967

Sep 4, 2016
It looks like you're against the update, and that's your choice, but if you only came here to complain, then please add ideas or things that might make Eggwars better in your eyes. Only complaining without giving tips on how to improve Eggwars is really triggered. I know you already gave a few, such as removing the timer, but give some more, what block should be replaced with the terracotta blocks, or any new map ideas.
eggwars is supercool no need for improves but this update killed it

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Well, you can't buy glass, because it has the same issue. Colour coordinated. It's easy to know other team members are on the island since you can see the colour. And nobody buys glowstone.
But the colors would only have little effect, even though its more noticeable most players would find you out just by your name-tag anyway, and i don't see why glowstone would have much significance in the game when your almost always in the light

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
They should not have removed sandstone . But im all for this update . Ill test it tomm . Till then i wint give a full opinion .

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom