Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
I personally do not like the new skywars map and yeah i know it's kind of dumb to say I don't enjoy a map since it came out a couple of days ago...
The reasons why I dislike the map.

No direct access to mid or sub mid without having to diagonal bridge:
That one is very annyoing as it makes bridging towards mid incredibly more difficult and makes you very vulnerable to bow users and egg users since the sub mid islands are tiny and if you own mid you have to either hope you aren't facing against a camper since if you camp on one of the spawn islands it's waaay harder for someone to go from mid to spawn than spawn to mid.

My major complaints:
please just get rid of the forced diagonal bridging
make the islands larger for better open PVP rather than have some player waiting on spawn and egging him off after a fight on a narrow vine bridge or island.

All of these are pretty much personal complaints please do no take anything personally. I think the made is well aesthetically made but poorly thought out for fully fleshed out PVP

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
I agree and even though some islands have there connections made out of leaves, it goes slightly down making it easier for opposing teams the knock you off, and yeah I hate diagonal building.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
For me that map is fine and funny, I enjoy all the games played there, so for me is good the map.
I'm sorry you don't think the same :(
also good post =)

Reactions: Fqnta

m3nt05p3r50n

Mar 29, 2020
UK
I personally do not like the new skywars map and yeah i know it's kind of dumb to say I don't enjoy a map since it came out a couple of days ago...
The reasons why I dislike the map.

No direct access to mid or sub mid without having to diagonal bridge:
That one is very annyoing as it makes bridging towards mid incredibly more difficult and makes you very vulnerable to bow users and egg users since the sub mid islands are tiny and if you own mid you have to either hope you aren't facing against a camper since if you camp on one of the spawn islands it's waaay harder for someone to go from mid to spawn than spawn to mid.

My major complaints:
please just get rid of the forced diagonal bridging
make the islands larger for better open PVP rather than have some player waiting on spawn and egging him off after a fight on a narrow vine bridge or island.

All of these are pretty much personal complaints please do no take anything personally. I think the made is well aesthetically made but poorly thought out for fully fleshed out PVP
The vine bridges really annoy me. One wrong jump and you're off falling into death. I also agree with the problem with diagonal bridging it's too much effort and less convenient.

Reactions: Tech1e

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I got used to the new skywars map, My strategy is to rush the islands so i never need to diagonal bridge

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Personally I like the map and I enjoy playing it. But I understand the complains.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I like the map and got used to them. I like that there are different maps where you need to play differently.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom