Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this change?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iamspeed12345

Sep 29, 2020
Hello
and I want to discuss about the leveling up system on cubecraft bedrock .(and maybe java) I feel that in block wars CTF I have killed 12 people but our team lost because they were able to capture our flag once and and we were not able to capture theirs even once and it is sad to see that all my kills did not even give me 1 xp. I play on the hive too and leveling up is easier there cause I may not win every game but I do get 30 xp as I kill some players but in cubecraft I am grinding for xp and my 8 - 10 mins get wasted cause we lose as they capture our flag or they have a person with full dia armour and at the end of a game that guy cones and takes our flag and kills us all and we lose.

So you can fix that problem by making sure we get like 5 xp (10 - 15 xp for final kills and 30 - 40 xp for breaking eggs in egg wars ) for all pvp gamemodes exept minerware it's leveling up system is good.

And you can also add xp levels for each gamemode and not overall xp so I like blockwars ctf I will have diffrent xp level in block wars ctf ,sky wars , etc.
(sorry for spelling errors if any I am in a hurry right now)

rubenmarel

Jun 26, 2021
I think the leveling up should be renamed to materials, like bronze, silver, gold, plat, etc

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom