Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
It is great for rushing middle. I don't think it is underrated at all.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I feel like all of the kits are just as good as the other depending on what type of player you are and what you prefer. I do not feel any of the kits are underrated by players, but rather some are just less preferred than others.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
It is only good to rush. But for other things it is not so good. Because you don't have a sword or armor.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
That was clever! Another underrated kit is the 'Scout' kit. Once you have weapons and armour (easily acquired by mining, almost guaranteed on Team Skywars), you have a huge advantage that cannot be replicated by any other means in the game.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
but it takes longer because you have to convert the wood into planks and the stone axe isnt even that good
How long does it take to make planks again? Press E, then 2 while mouse is on crafting grid, the shift click planks and leave menu, I think it is still better, also the stone axe is a 2 shot with cries on a naked person.

xdFantaClaus

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2017
Netherlands
That was clever! Another underrated kit is the 'Scout' kit. Once you have weapons and armour (easily acquired by mining, almost guaranteed on Team Skywars), you have a huge advantage that cannot be replicated by any other means in the game.
Scout is useful for OP mode!

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
Personally, I think it is better to use the Sharpness II iron sword, and just find some blocks in the first chest. That way, even if the neighboring islands have armor on. ill still be able to kill them without having to knock them off. But I can see how the block kit can be efficient on smaller maps like sundae. Nice Vid!

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
How long does it take to make planks again? Press E, then 2 while mouse is on crafting grid, the shift click planks and leave menu, I think it is still better, also the stone axe is a 2 shot with cries on a naked person.
stone axe doesnt 2 shot naked people in skywars for some reason thats why the wooden axe sharpness one and the stone axe is a bad weapon

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Lumberjack is better. It has 2 times as many blocks and also an axe. Try obs next time for recording, then you dont see "bandicam.com";)
i have obs but it causes more lag when i record than bandicam. I use obs for livestreaming

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
stone axe doesnt 2 shot naked people in skywars for some reason thats why the wooden axe sharpness one and the stone axe is a bad weapon
One moment please... how much damage does a stone axe do again? That's right 9 damage, how much does a crit do? That's right 13.5. 13.5x2>20 do some math next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom