Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
A leader-board would be cool. For the best KDR. But no extra kits, that would just make the good ones even better...

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I like the idea of a leaderboard, but definitely no extra kits. It would just OP the donators over the Stones way more than they already are.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
The leaderboard will just get donors killing all the stones they can, making stones get a bit tired of that server. If there is a leaderboard, it SHOULD only be for if someone kills a donor, but of course, that will be too complex to code.. lets hear what @rubik_cube_man has to say... (if he even sees this)

Undead_Shadow11

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2013
Mature Land.
The leaderboard will just get donors killing all the stones they can, making stones get a bit tired of that server. If there is a leaderboard, it SHOULD only be for if someone kills a donor, but of course, that will be too complex to code.. lets hear what @rubik_cube_man has to say... (if he even sees this)
Good point. But what if they make a leaderboard for stones and donors..?

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Mmh, the leaderboard will change so rapidly though. It will be hard for any donor to get on and off the donor leaderboard.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom