Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

So?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No, one issue with it is... (Reply, or don't. Fine be that way)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Name is changeable but the idea is simple. There would be a party controlled by a bot with a 30 player cap. There would be a command /p join (whatever this bots name would be) these bots go in a cycle between all games bringing the players around. This would be a way you and your friends can play a whole lot of games including dead ones. Because the party is so large games start almost instantly.
If the party is full than more parties can be created.

Tell me what you think ^=^

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I like this concept. Something like another option for the menu where it says: "Play Again, Auto-Play and Leave" it could also have the randomize option where you get put into random mini-games? Just a little idea.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I like this concept. Something like another option for the menu where it says: "Play Again, Auto-Play and Leave" it could also have the randomize option where you get put into random mini-games? Just a little idea.
Yeah but that doesn't get the benefit of having super short lobby times and playing with the same people.

Thinking about it it would be cool if there was an xp or point boost when in this party maybe even a chance to win lootpoints.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This sounds like a really good idea. Maybe it would also be fun to have a lobby for it and it's called "Mixed Games" with one armour stand in it and when you click the armour stand you will be joined in a party which is going through all games. I think this will be more fun than just a command to join it and will also increase the popularity of the "Mixed Games". This is what I think, but I like the concept of mixed games. :)
I like the idea of a lobby but that requires the time of build team and be another server to run. But I'm all in. Maybe just a compass item makes you join the party instantly?

Reactions: Siftenly

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I actually really like this idea. It's unique. It would certainly bring the community closer and would fill games up almost instantly as you said. I'm not sure exactly how difficult it would be to make this a reality though.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I actually really like this idea. It's unique. It would certainly bring the community closer and would fill games up almost instantly as you said. I'm not sure exactly how difficult it would be to make this a reality though.
It's basically a larger publicized party. How hard can it be?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
Top Bottom