Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Players don't have the time to report 24/7, they play the game to enjoy it. And not to report all the time. That's what the anti cheat/ staff are for.
Yes maybe you don't report the whole time, but there is barely and hackers. I find 1 hacker per day, or even less.
So technically you don't report 24/7

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Players don't have the time to report 24/7, they play the game to enjoy it. And not to report all the time. That's what the anti cheat/ staff are for.
There is way more players than staff, and as we mentioned above We don't see hackers at all

D

Deleted member 204478

There is way more players than staff, and as we mentioned above We don't see hackers at all
There is no variety of staff that come into assassins, it's just the same staff again and again.

D

Deleted member 204478

Yes, as you said, there are always the same taff in the games.
They can bann players if they are hacking.
Ban*
Sometimes it takes them time to ban them, so more staff would be nice, wouldn't it?

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
I've always wondered why sentinel doesn't instaban Bhoppers, it should'nt be that hard to detect players braking minecraft pyshical laws right ? Just getting Bhoppers banned faster would improve the game so much. Overall assassins just needs a rebalance and new stuff, it would probably get me back into minecraft. Btw your stats suck ;)

What game, what server ? Would love to play another assassins-like game.
Unless you have yourself worked with any project in Java yourself, you shouldn't talk about "hard to detect players" it can be.
Overall Sentinel has been doing a lot of work but that by no means makes it "good". More hackers are coming and unless IP bans etc. take effect, it's useless.

L

Lepzi

Yeah I totally agree with this just hackers or noobs that just shop camp, this is why I stopped playing surprisingly enough I managed to stop. The food bar going down faster I'd like to see too many noobs that just camp in shop although I don't see myself playing the game any more just really isn't fun.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
To the people above me, please stop arguing. If you have something to say within reason, then say it with justification, otherwise these arguments happen.

I agree with the fact that Assassinations has not received much TLC over the years. I'll cover your points individually:

- Cheaters: Our anticheat is being updated every day to stop cheaters from ruining your games. However, no anticheat is perfect. Reporting a player will further aid our development in the anticheat, as well as get the player punished in the meantime.

- Shopcampers / Shopfighters: I agree with these people being annoying, but having a faster depletion of food is counterproductive. People who have a lot of armour and food will be at a higher advantage because they just need to kill loads of people to get food. An idea that may be better is giving someone poison / wither when they are in combat log and want to enter the shop. That way, they are sacrificing time where they can potentially die to be in an immunity zone.

- Lack of support: As a staff team, we have to moderate 10,000 people at peak times with our 50~ people in the moderation team. That averages to about 200 players for 1 moderator (assuming that we are all on at the same time, which - due to commitments elsewhere - is unlikely). This is why we urge you guys to report them where needed. Once I do get my PC (whenever it happens ;-; ) I'll try and moderate Assassinations as much as possible.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I'm absolutely disgusted to see how bad this community has become. The forums used to be a place to discuss ideas and meet new friends, now it's full of message farmers
xD I'm just getting my msg up
and wannabes. If one person would have read the whole thread before posting something that was quite obviously going to aggravate people, then none of this would have happened.

Firstly, the report website is not the solution to all of lifes problems. I see it as an alternative way of getting rule breakers punished when a staff member is not able to help. Staff members are here for a reason, a moderators job is in the title, to moderate; therefore replying to this thread with a link to the report website is just absurd. Fair enough, they have a life to live as well, but they chose to sign up for the position. If Perds were a new member on the forums with 0 messages, then fair enough, but it doesn't take a genius to see that Perds knows what he is talking about.

From my experience, the AC is alright, but you have to remember that assassins is different. In a game like skywars, if you die to a hacker you can just go and join another game. Skywars games don't usually last much longer than 5-30 minutes, whereas gathering gear in assassins can potentially take days. Therefore, if you get killed by a hacker in Assassins, it is a lot harder to deal with. For the OG players, they used to get their gear back, seeing such a close community disappear must have been hard for Perds.

I can't seem to find the post (think Teleshopping deleted it), but if you really want to become a staff member, try and be different. Don't just go around saying the same line over and over again, spend the time to actually read the thread. If you had actually read the whole of this thread, you could have suggested more ways to improve Assassins.

Asking to lock a thread when you don't get your way doesn't help either, especially when it isn't your thread. If you wanted to be mature and prevent the argument, you should have A) DM'd a staff member (like I did a few minutes ago), or B) Started a private conversation with Perds and discussed it there.

I'd rather this post not get deleted, but if it does, then oh-well. If anyone wants to challenge my points, DM me.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
He says that there is hackers in Assassins (but there is barely any) and the fact that he also sa
I'm absolutely disgusted to see how bad this community has become. The forums used to be a place to discuss ideas and meet new friends, now it's full of message farmers and wannabes. If one person would have read the whole thread before posting something that was quite obviously going to aggravate people, then none of this would have happened.

Firstly, the report website is not the solution to all of lifes problems. I see it as an alternative way of getting rule breakers punished when a staff member is not able to help. Staff members are here for a reason, a moderators job is in the title, to moderate; therefore replying to this thread with a link to the report website is just absurd. If Perds were a new member on the forums with 0 messages, then fair enough, but it doesn't take a genius to see that Perds knows what he is talking about.

From my experience, the AC is alright, but you have to remember that assassins is different. In a game like skywars, if you die to a hacker you can just go and join another game. Skywars games don't usually last much longer than 5-30 minutes, whereas gathering gear in assassins can potentially take days. Therefore, if you get killed by a hacker in Assassins, it is a lot harder to deal with. For the OG players, they used to get their gear back, seeing such a lose community disappear must have been hard for Perds.

I can't seem to find the post (think Teleshopping deleted it), but if you really want to become a staff member, try and be different. Don't just go around saying the same line over and over again, spend the time to actually read the thread. If you had actually read the whole of this thread, you could have suggested more ways to improve Assassins.

Asking to lock a thread when you don't get your way doesn't help either, especially when it isn't your thread. If you wanted to be mature and prevent the argument, you should have A) DM'd a staff member (like I did a few minutes ago), or B) Started a private conversation with Perds and discussed it there.

I'd rather this post not get deleted, but if it does, then oh-well. If anyone wants to challenge my points, DM me.
Farming? All I said is my opinion about this thread.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Alrighty now for my proper reply after deleting 48 posts:

Shopcampers: I like the idea of red glass or something similar blocking the shop when in combat like @HackersDontWin mentioned, bread is simply too cheap and easy to obtain.

Cheaters: Holy mother of god is it hateful to go to that place called Assassins and moderate it. Here's what you see:

2:00 pm : *CheaterA joins*
2:01 pm : *CheaterB joins*
2:03 pm : *CheaterC joins*
2:10 pm: CheaterA CheaterB CheaterC was slained by telegamer (aka banned)
2:11 pm : *CheaterD joins*
2:11 pm : *CheaterE joins*
2:11 pm : *CheaterF joins*
2:15 pm: CheaterA CheaterB CheaterC was slained by telegamer (aka banned)
x50

As you may have noticed, it's 6 cheaters, but not 6 people cheating. It's 3 people constantly coming back after going to planethax.net and downloading their stupid client and thinking they are the best person in the world. It is almost impossible and extremely rage filling constantly having to ban alts, public alts to be exact. It has come to a point me recognizing the first 10 names of alt names (of sometimes 20, 50 or even 150+), yes they're free bans, but they are stupid free bans, extremely annoying to deal with and I completely understand why people wouldn't want to do it. When people just give me a name, 95% of the time I can ban them without even looking at them, purely because of alts. 95% of assassins cheaters, are alts. That's it. You can't fight alts, because there is an unlimited amount of alts. Reporting them may take 2 minutes, but that won't give you your stuff back, I completely understand all of your frustations when it comes to bhoppers.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
You can't fight alts, because there is an unlimited amount of alts

I know for a fact that IP bans are a thing, there are also ways of preventing players getting round IP bans using a VPN. There are plenty of downsides to IP banning (Plz no banarooon it was me bruddah), but there are also a lot of positives (less time wasted on constantly banning the same people).

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
I know for a fact that IP bans are a thing, there are also ways of preventing players getting round IP bans using a VPN. There are plenty of downsides to IP banning (Plz no banarooon it was me bruddah), but there are also a lot of positives (less time wasted on constantly banning the same people).
Agreed, the problem will be solved so much quicker if IP bans are introduced.

Reactions: Grimmay
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom