Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Admins/moderators/staff, please dont do the copy pasta "report hackers on forums" stuff. Respectfully, most of us allready know this, and is not needed for what im talking about, of course you should report hackers.

As you probably allready know hackers have been going W A Y out of hand nowadays, on average depending on what time it is, i get roughly 1-2 hackers per 3-4 games. Thats alot, and that ruins the fun for anyone playing.

Im gonna give my best method of fighting against hackers, specifically kill-aura, force-field and anti-knockback.

1. Fight in a very closed space

Try your best to make a small space or gap where you can fight them, there advantage is no knockback and being able to hit you from a long distance, try to negate that as best you can, by doing this
save.png

Or this
save_0.png

You can also do something like this, so that they cant hit you as well
save_1.png

Obviously, both of these things arent fool proof, you could still die, and both of these require you have more armor, damage and healing than them, since they are gonna get more hits on you.

2. Bows and Block Spaming

Bows are alot more usefull against fly hackers than kill aura hackers. Ive seen people try to melee fly hackers, you should only do that if they are low on the ground or are teleporting back and forth because of glitches. Dont EVER try to build to a fly hacker, and dont EVER try to engage a fight with someone using kill aura, thats gonna be a mistake, because 1. you dont know if they do or do not have another hack like kill aura and anti-kb, and 2. You have a very misiscule chance to actually win a fight against someone that can hit you 50 times a second when you stand near them. The only situation i see this as ok is when a kill aura hacker is low on health, or you have WAY more healing gear than them.

Using a bow against a kill aura hacker is more to (if they dont have anti-kb, which is unlikely) push them away, or deal damage from far away without getting bhopped on, and to be used with the first method.

Block spamming is good if youre running through overhangs, small gaps, and hallways, youll want to limit their movement towards you the best you can. Try not to try to block them off when youre in a open area, cause they are just gonna go around it (thats with any person really.) you can also try and make them fall of the edge by placing a block when they jump over a gap. But this is a gamble since if its a kill aura hackers, they might have fly, and obviously thats not gonna happen with someone thats flying.

3.janitoring.

Now you might be thinking "this all sounds unreliable and boring, why would i sit around and wait for someone to come to me" and i agree, it is boring, sometimes you just wanna charge in like a brave soul and either take the L or get lucky and to get it over with and move on to the next game. But there is a way to charge in with the best chace of not getting like a villian gets destroyed by the main character in an anime. Its called Janitoring (also known as cleaning.) its when you kill someone that is low health after they fought someone. Now this is very situational, obviously if there are a low amount of players, or if youre the only 2 left, than this aint gonna be relied on. BUT, if there is a chance to janitor a hacker and you know he took heavy damage, Take It, And REMEMBER to take it, its crucial that you get them when they are at low health, and kill them before they are a nuisance. This goes for any hacker, kill aura hackers are a bit risky but plausible.

4. Common sense stuff (just in case)

1. If youre trapping dont come to them, let them come to you
2. Dont charge someone whos using kill aura, it wont end well
3. dont try to janitor against kill aura when your gear is poop
4.dont build to fly hackers that are in the air, youll get knocked off

5. Try your best not to trash talk the hacker, youre giving him the attention they most likely want, even if it isnt good attention. just say their name and that they are hacking and move on, or report to the forums when you can, and if you have footage.
6. Try not to purposfully temporarily cross team against a hacker, i know it makes sense that "ill team with this guy to kill the hacker then we will fight eachother, its a less illegal thing versus a bigger illegal thing." But that doesnt matter because they are still both Against the rules. Their might be a bit of leaniensy if you get reported, but dont expect it. Also i said purposfully because people who realise that they are a hacker are gonna either naturally target them, or run away.

Thats all the tips i have, obviously this most likely also works for java and any other server that has skywars, but i put it here and tagged it bedrock because thats what i play. i know some of them might be a "youre allready supposed to know this stuff" but ive seen alot of people make dumb decisions while fighting hackers.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
Thanks for the useful information. I'll try some of these tactics when I encounter another hacker. thanks

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
I think it’s very sweet and nice of you to sit down, take your time and write out some tips for struggling members. Keep it up like this! :)
I agree, a lot of effort has gone in to this detailed post and has given the ‘jumping in the void when you see a hacker’ a second thought lol

Admins/moderators/staff, please dont do the copy pasta "report hackers on forums" stuff. Respectfully, most of us allready know this, and is not needed for what im talking about, of course you should report hackers.

As you probably allready know hackers have been going W A Y out of hand nowadays, on average depending on what time it is, i get roughly 1-2 hackers per 3-4 games. Thats alot, and that ruins the fun for anyone playing.

Im gonna give my best method of fighting against hackers, specifically kill-aura, force-field and anti-knockback.

1. Fight in a very closed space

Try your best to make a small space or gap where you can fight them, there advantage is no knockback and being able to hit you from a long distance, try to negate that as best you can, by doing thisView attachment 164723
Or this
View attachment 164724
You can also do something like this, so that they cant hit you as well
View attachment 164725

Obviously, both of these things arent fool proof, you could still die, and both of these require you have more armor, damage and healing than them, since they are gonna get more hits on you.

2. Bows and Block Spaming

Bows are alot more usefull against fly hackers than kill aura hackers. Ive seen people try to melee fly hackers, you should only do that if they are low on the ground or are teleporting back and forth because of glitches. Dont EVER try to build to a fly hacker, and dont EVER try to engage a fight with someone using kill aura, thats gonna be a mistake, because 1. you dont know if they do or do not have another hack like kill aura and anti-kb, and 2. You have a very misiscule chance to actually win a fight against someone that can hit you 50 times a second when you stand near them. The only situation i see this as ok is when a kill aura hacker is low on health, or you have WAY more healing gear than them.

Using a bow against a kill aura hacker is more to (if they dont have anti-kb, which is unlikely) push them away, or deal damage from far away without getting bhopped on, and to be used with the first method.

Block spamming is good if youre running through overhangs, small gaps, and hallways, youll want to limit their movement towards you the best you can. Try not to try to block them off when youre in a open area, cause they are just gonna go around it (thats with any person really.) you can also try and make them fall of the edge by placing a block when they jump over a gap. But this is a gamble since if its a kill aura hackers, they might have fly, and obviously thats not gonna happen with someone thats flying.

3.janitoring.

Now you might be thinking "this all sounds unreliable and boring, why would i sit around and wait for someone to come to me" and i agree, it is boring, sometimes you just wanna charge in like a brave soul and either take the L or get lucky and to get it over with and move on to the next game. But there is a way to charge in with the best chace of not getting like a villian gets destroyed by the main character in an anime. Its called Janitoring (also known as cleaning.) its when you kill someone that is low health after they fought someone. Now this is very situational, obviously if there are a low amount of players, or if youre the only 2 left, than this aint gonna be relied on. BUT, if there is a chance to janitor a hacker and you know he took heavy damage, Take It, And REMEMBER to take it, its crucial that you get them when they are at low health, and kill them before they are a nuisance. This goes for any hacker, kill aura hackers are a bit risky but plausible.

4. Common sense stuff (just in case)

1. If youre trapping dont come to them, let them come to you
2. Dont charge someone whos using kill aura, it wont end well
3. dont try to janitor against kill aura when your gear is poop
4.dont build to fly hackers that are in the air, youll get knocked off

5. Try your best not to trash talk the hacker, youre giving him the attention they most likely want, even if it isnt good attention. just say their name and that they are hacking and move on, or report to the forums when you can, and if you have footage.
6. Try not to purposfully temporarily cross team against a hacker, i know it makes sense that "ill team with this guy to kill the hacker then we will fight eachother, its a less illegal thing versus a bigger illegal thing." But that doesnt matter because they are still both Against the rules. Their might be a bit of leaniensy if you get reported, but dont expect it. Also i said purposfully because people who realise that they are a hacker are gonna either naturally target them, or run away.

Thats all the tips i have, obviously this most likely also works for java and any other server that has skywars, but i put it here and tagged it bedrock because thats what i play. i know some of them might be a "youre allready supposed to know this stuff" but ive seen alot of people make dumb decisions while fighting hackers.

This is excellent, advice I will certainly take when fighting my next hacker on Bedrock lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom