Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
My favourite map is Sundae, because i love the rush maps and u can rush without blocks

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In my opinion, the best solo skywars map is Mushrooms.
A beautiful, mid-sized map, that's for 12 players only.
My favourite team skywars map is Bedtime.
It's very large, and it's is a 10v10 map, which definitely is a plus in my opinion.
It is flat, which makes it very comfortable to pvp on as well.
Those are my favourites:)

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, the best solo skywars map is Mushrooms.
A beautiful, mid-sized map, that's for 12 players only.
My favourite team skywars map is Bedtime.
It's very large, and it's is a 10v10 map, which definitely is a plus in my opinion.
It is flat, which makes it very comfortable to pvp on as well.
Those are my favourites:)
It seems to me that the Mushrooms map in both solo and team is one of the best maps, in team it is easy to rush, it is not necessary to use blocks, in Solo the semicenters are easy to make a pvp or run away

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
My favorite map is probably sundae or rainbow. I really like these rush maps where you can just rush to your neighbours without building to much and that really brings some direct action into the game.

Other than that, Trees is one of my favorites aswell, it's old but i still really love to play on the map.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Mine is zen cuz it’s cool and snake cuz it’s parkour big jumps and easy to hit into void I also like the sandcastle map

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
My opinion
Best solo map is: Field for me. There is tnt u can troll with if u want, And U can pvp good on the flat place on mid.
Best team skywars map is: Pokemon for me. Its a fast map where u can grind wins if u want :) And u can pvp 8v8 on mid :D

Paulline

Jul 18, 2018
I think Lumbermill and Pokémon are my favorite team maps and temple solo.

banana69

Jul 8, 2020
For me, Dust and Pirates are the ideal maps in solo. Aside from being aesthetically pleasing (unlike most maps), they have the right proportion of land and void that makes them enjoyable for a fast paced player, without excessive bridging needed that often leads to void chokes. They also have a lot of open space for fights which is perfect for 1.9+ combat. In my opinion, the layout of these two should be used as a standard when adding new maps in the future. On the other hand we have garbage maps like TNT, Tron, Flowers, the Nether and a few others that don't offer much space for combat, have too many hard-to-get-to locations, too much void or bad design as a whole (It looks as if some of them were built in 2013 by amateur builders).

BlazingEldos

Jul 15, 2020
Hello All,

I play on this server for a long time. And I see what maps are great and what maps are bad in skywars.
My opinion about the best solo and team skywars maps:

Solo skywars: tnt and tron are really the best bow maps. Pokemon, end are'nt so great like they were before. I liked the older pokemon solo map design more, now you can only see the pokeballs instead of small pokemon designs. The map is also smaller. Otherwise ill chose pokemon.

Team skywars: It looks like cubecraft made all skywars maps smaller or deleted some old ones.
All maps have something special. When you want to make kills then I highly recommend pacman, trees or pirates. Pacman is my favorite kill map.

The worst maps are: If you look at wins, then I think bedtime and pokemon are maps made for kids who need wins. No strategy at all. You can choose what team u want to join and this leads to a team with good people vs a team with not so good people, this always happens and its never balanced. This 2 maps have to be deleted in my opinion. New people on the server are always the victim of this.
But my favorite team skywars maps are definitely streets and vikings.

This is just my opinion about the best maps.
Grzt BlazingEldos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom