Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FardAndDooDoo

Dec 6, 2019
Hi all,

I'm making this post to voice frustration at the sheer amount of hackers there are on the network. During the last few months, I've noticed a huge spike in the amount of cheaters, ranging all the way from people using laggy, barely functional fly (probably using toolbox for Minecraft or something) to people using full Windows 10 Edition inject mods which include killaura, fastfly, criticals, scaffold, and so much more.

It's come to the point where I find some form of cheater in 3 out of 4 games of Skywars i play, making it difficult, if not impossible, to play. It sucks the fun out of playing on a server which I love. What makes this worse for me, however, is that the overwhelming majority of these cheaters are never punished - and some even have accounts filled with items that they have purchased from the store. This shows how much confidence the cheaters have in the fact they won't be banned and shows just how shameful the "anticheat" on this server is.

No, Sentinel is not "always watching", and the ban statistics shown in that message are taken from the Java edition.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

FardAndDooDoo

Dec 6, 2019
To add to this, I make reports on the forums quite a lot, and the staff team are really helpful and normaly deal with cheaters within a few hours (if not a few minutes). An update to the reports system could really help moderators deal with cheaters, without people having to mess with video recording.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
To add to this, I make reports on the forums quite a lot, and the staff team are really helpful and normaly deal with cheaters within a few hours (if not a few minutes). An update to the reports system could really help moderators deal with cheaters, without people having to mess with video recording.
Well one thing is that there’s not lots of bedrock staff

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I fully understand your frustration. Cheaters are terrible, especially since you make little to no chance against them. I experienced it myself as well, when I was a normal player before. In May, three new Sentinel developers have been hired to improve the anticheat on 1.9 Java, 1.8 Java and Bedrock. I can clearly see that the anti-cheat on 1.8 Java has drastically improved. Same goes for 1.9 Java. Our anti-cheat on Java is actually banning cheaters, whereon Bedrock, it only flags players who possibly cheat. So Sentinel is in fact watching, but only flagging. A staff member of our small moderation team on Bedrock will need to spectate those players to see if they are actually cheating. You heard it right, I said small moderation team. For this reason, implementing a /report system, like we have on Java, would basically be useless at this time because reports in-game wouldn't be taken care of. We highly appreciate the people who take time to report people to improve the gameplay of not only themselves, but also of others. We truly hope you will continue reporting cheaters until the anti-cheat has improved a lot more and will in fact start to ban cheaters themselves.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I fully understand your frustration. Cheaters are terrible, especially since you make little to no chance against them. I experienced it myself as well, when I was a normal player before. In May, three new Sentinel developers have been hired to improve the anticheat on 1.9 Java, 1.8 Java and Bedrock. I can clearly see that the anti-cheat on 1.8 Java has drastically improved. Same goes for 1.9 Java. Our anti-cheat on Java is actually banning cheaters, whereon Bedrock, it only flags players who possibly cheat. So Sentinel is in fact watching, but only flagging. A staff member of our small moderation team on Bedrock will need to spectate those players to see if they are actually cheating. You heard it right, I said small moderation team. For this reason, implementing a /report system, like we have on Java, would basically be useless at this time because reports in-game wouldn't be taken care of. We highly appreciate the people who take time to report people to improve the gameplay of not only themselves, but also of others. We truly hope you will continue reporting cheaters until the anti-cheat has improved a lot more and will in fact start to ban cheaters themselves.
Yes there are only like 3 moderation team people I think I saw xiikaa just yesterday and she disappeared to spectate a possible cheater

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.