Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2017
let me explain so I was playing a game of cubecraft egg wars with 2 buddies and we were getting accused of hacking when we were not this happens a lot because we're a good team but then the thing that really made me mad is that you banned my friend for 6 days when he was not doing anything yet you barely ban people who are for sure hacking if you would pls remove the ban on my friend named Dooooomy that would be nice.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @darkmatterwarr.

According to our database, your friend is banned by the Anti-Cheat for using illegal client modifications.
Doooomy.png

Your friend has to appeal with his appeal code, given on his ban screen, here > https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/Dooooomy and has to tell in details what he did before he got banned. If his appeal gets denied, he has to contact CrazymanJR on Discord. In order to DM CrazymanJR on Discord, you have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can do by clicking on this link > https://discord.gg/cubecraft. Please tell your friend to not spam CrazymanJR on Discord if his appeal gets denied. CrazymanJR will get to him eventually.

Good luck!

Jul 11, 2017
k I will make sure and copy and past this but I just want you to know in that game Doomy and another friend and I was reading bases and people were accusing us of cheating repetitively and we try to tell them were just good and have good teamwork but they don't listen

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
k I will make sure and copy and past this but I just want you to know in that game Doomy and another friend and I was reading bases and people were accusing us of cheating repetitively and we try to tell them were just good and have good teamwork but they don't listen
Don't worry if you are not hacking. They're just jealous of your PvP skills. Take it as a compliment :) Though, if they are swearing, report them here > https://reports.cubecraft.net.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017
oh ill make sure to report them if they swear also I'm not good me and my 2 friends are good together without them im nothing

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Hackusating doesn't matter to any admin or sentinel. So no matter how many times they say Dooooomy or any of your team, including yourself, was hacking you won't get banned. Sentinel takes into consideration the cps (clicks per second) and etc.

Jul 11, 2017
yeah also I think I get accused because I know how to do a crit hit basically jump then hit the person in mid air on the head and i do it all the time so they might think i have a hack for it but i dont

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
yeah also I think I get accused because I know how to do a crit hit basically jump then hit the person in mid air on the head and i do it all the time so they might think i have a hack for it but i dont
Then just ignore them and take it as a compliment as you don't hack :)

A

A pigeon

Your friend was most likely hacking. I dont think hackers deserve and unban .Bye

Reactions: Shamel

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
1.- he have to make an appeal in https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
2.- if your appeal be denied you can contact via discord with @CrazymanJR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or directly contact with him, i was banned unjustly few weeks ago, and i contacted with CrazyManJR via discord and he gave me other opportunity

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
let me explain so I was playing a game of cubecraft egg wars with 2 buddies and we were getting accused of hacking when we were not this happens a lot because we're a good team but then the thing that really made me mad is that you banned my friend for 6 days when he was not doing anything yet you barely ban people who are for sure hacking if you would pls remove the ban on my friend named Dooooomy that would be nice.

Yeah Admins are not really in charge of bans
Moderators are ;)
But as @iCheeetah stated...

@zRinne @Nikoshka @CyanYellow Lock Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom