Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there! I have a little suggestion for Team Lucky Islands
So basically, when you get a cat or a dog, teammates like to hit these pets, and kill them, mostly on purpose.
I try to record and report those teamtrolling teammates, but it's hard because I can't always be recording.

My suggestion (potental solution):

a) Make it so teammates can't hit your pet.

OR

b) If a teammate attacks your pet, then let the pet attack that teammate (like before the update, when the dog still attacked a teammate when they hit it.)

If you vote both, it means you agree with both of the options, they, ofcourse, can't both be added at the same time.

You can suggest something else too! :)
Do you like it? Let me know by replying!
Have a wonderfull day!

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So basically, when you get a cat or a dog, teammates like to hit these pets, and kill them, mostly on purpose.
I try to record and report those teamtrolling teammates, but it's hard because I can't always be recording.

OR

b) If a teammate attacks your pet, then let the pet attack that teammate (like before the update, when the dog still attacked a teammate when they hit it.

Have a wonderfull day!
Obviously option a

Reactions: SanCookie

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
I personally don't believe the animal should attack them as it still gives the large possibility of them killing your pet. Making them not be able to hit your animal might be a bit complicated but I don't think it's impossible. I would like this to be implemented even if I don't play Lucky Islands a lot especially team, makes the server better for other players and a lot less frustration. Also Moved to suggestions ;)

D

Deleted member 59979

Both options seems like real karma as you cant just kill a dog or a cat. Thats pure evil. Realistically though I would say option a

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Obviously option a
Good!
Vote for it xD?
Yeah go ahead xd
I personally don't believe the animal should attack them as it still gives the large possibility of them killing your pet. Making them not be able to hit your animal might be a bit complicated but I don't think it's impossible. I would like this to be implemented even if I don't play Lucky Islands a lot especially team, makes the server better for other players and a lot less frustration. Also Moved to suggestions ;)
That's true, but it was a possiblility ;p
And I really didn't know if this was a suggestion or a Lucky Islands thing, thanks anyways! :D
How could you chose both?
If they can’t hit your pet then the second can’t apply

Either way absolutely agree with a
P.S. I was first post but it didn’t post for some realsn
With that, I mean that both options are okay for you.
And oh, gotta go faster man! ^^
Poor doggo :c I vote for option a.
Ikr! Doggo abuse :(
Both options seems like real karma as you cant just kill a dog or a cat. Thats pure evil. Realistically though I would say option a
Prefer that one too

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

OR

b) If a teammate attacks your pet, then let the pet attack that teammate (like before the update, when the dog still attacked a teammate when they hit it.)

If you vote both, it means you agree with both of the options, they, ofcourse, can't both be added at the same time.

Have a wonderfull day!
Obviously option a. If you are in a fight and hit the dog on excident then you're gonna lose..

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

OR

Have a wonderfull day!
I think option A would be the best. No one gets hurt :)

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Posted this in more detail under “suggestions”, but would like to add that people troll in team mode A LOT with the fire sword. That fire needs to stop hurting same team.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Posted this in more detail under “suggestions”, but would like to add that people troll in team mode A LOT with the fire sword. That fire needs to stop hurting same team.
What do you mean? This already is the suggestions tab, and yeah that's a good idea! Fire swords are so annoying

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom