Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CircusWarz 🤡

Senior Moderator and QA
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 2, 2016
2,211
11,330
538
23
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
They don't accept reports with screenshots and if you want to report a player you have to do it here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
As said above, you need video evidence to report rule-breakers as well as this isn't the right place to report them either.
Got anymore questions/issues, feel free to ask me or another staff member ^-^

- Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom