Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

Before a solo game of skywars starts, a message saying "Teaming Is Not Allowed In Solo" appears in chat. I believe that this should happen in all of the games, because currently the only place you see it for survival games is the info board, and a Tip pre-game that most people would probably miss.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
This has been suggested more times than I can count with my fingers. That being said, something like this should be implemented as it would decrease the amount of teamers in solo.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Before a solo game of skywars starts, a message saying "Teaming Is Not Allowed In Solo" appears in chat. I believe that this should happen in all of the games, because currently the only place you see it for survival games is the info board, and a Tip pre-game that most people would probably miss.
I agree as you might see a less mount of teamers. It is sad that some players don’t just assume that it is a rule though :/

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Haers

Oct 29, 2017
Portugal
I agree with your idea, this would definitely decrease the number of teamers during solo games.
Let's hope this gets added to the server (:

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
yeah i agree should be everywere

JustRostin

Jan 25, 2018
This would be nice to see in sole game's but the same would be nice to see in team games "cross teaming is not allowed"

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom