Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicMemeFace

Member
Dec 19, 2016
4
0
1
36
I have just played on Solo Skywars. My IGN is EpicMemeFace. I first encountered one team and decided to let them go. However in the next round I encountered another team and realized that if we let them go, more and more people will start to team hence this thread. Thank you. There Usernames are in the photos I have attached. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 2017-01-02_16.40.34.png
    2017-01-02_16.40.34.png
    506.4 KB · Views: 244
  • 2017-01-02_16.28.23.png
    2017-01-02_16.28.23.png
    1 MB · Views: 222

NedGaming

Forum Veteran
May 22, 2015
2,558
2,333
403
24
behind you
This isn't the place to report people, please report them at reports.cubecraft.net
Also you need video-evidence for teamers, and you need to give them warnings
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom