Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Minchechuckle

Mar 3, 2015
It'd be super cool if you guys could add more maps for two player teams because they always seem full and there's a surplus of other maps (like Evacuate), and also there's a lack of diamond items and bows and arrows in the game. My friend and I almost always die as soon as the game starts because of the lack of equipment because it gets to the point where we can't even defend ourselves because all we have is golden apples and blocks. It takes a long time to get enough points to even purchase kits and not everyone can afford to donate.
Thank you :)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
It'd be super cool if you guys could add more maps for two player teams because they always seem full and there's a surplus of other maps (like Evacuate), and also there's a lack of diamond items and bows and arrows in the game. My friend and I almost always die as soon as the game starts because of the lack of equipment because it gets to the point where we can't even defend ourselves because all we have is golden apples and blocks. It takes a long time to get enough points to even purchase kits and not everyone can afford to donate.
Thank you :)
On the 2-player per Team maps there are enough Diamonds to get enough stuff (atleast a Diamond Sword for each).

About new maps: Builders are always working on improving the server, but it does not consist of TSW only. They will be working on further maps in the future ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom