• No (Explain why please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello everyone!

In Team Lucky Islands in the map Mystical you don't have wood logs on your starter island. You can cut wood but those are planks which takes really long. Why not adding a couple logs for some blocks or sticks? It isn't that hard. Just on the flat area some wood or at the mushroom trees? People could easily rush to you but you can't craft any item.
Example where you can build logs (trees, flat area's...) Maybe where I stand, like next to me.
2021-02-26_22.16.18.png

Let me know what you think of this idea because it's kinda annoying. Cheers!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
small change, great difference :) i dont really see any efficient building blocks in the screenshot except the floor and the mushrooms, but this would take so much time to gather. the logs in the map are quite annoying to get without any doubt, and risky as someone could easily attack you from behind and *flop* you're dead in the void. besides, its (un)lucky islands. the chance of getting no weapon or tools is quite big. +1 from me :3

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
It is very annoying when you don't get any building blocks from the lucky blocks, but not having any logs on the island makes it even more annoying. Definitely agree that all maps should have logs on the starting islands. It just gets the game going much quicker...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom