Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hello CubeCrafters,

I read a post about 2v2 duels and a lot of people liked it, I was wondering if you would like team FFA. It might get A little crowded since there should be more players, but, just make bigger maps.

I hope you like the idea of team FFA, and if not tell me why.
Bye!

Reactions: Power Ranger

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I like 2v2 idea, but what will be the difference between 2v2's in Duels and 2v2's in FFA?

Can you please explain more about your idea?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree. What I also mentioned in my post in the thread of the 2v2 Duels, it's too chaotic when it's 50v50. And what @xFirelion said, it's a bit double/and unnecessary when 2v2 Duels will be added.

Reactions: ciwa

smittehn

Apr 6, 2017
Some people team anyways, so maybe just a really simple way of adding the idea sounds cool

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This mode is really needed just so that normal ffa doesn't allow teaming anymore. If you ever go into ffa, especially op ffa, you can nust see how bad teaming is with half the players all on one team just killing anyone who isn't on their team. While it is fun to go around tapping people a bit and messing around on the massive team for soen people like me, most people just want to play FFA PvP without 20 people against them. With a large team mode this would beess of a problem and people could either have fun massive fights that almost never happen in normal ffa or just mess around with their team like in normal ffa right now. Also teaming. Would most likely not be allowed in normal ffa so 20v1s would be non existent. I'm probably going to finally start on my huge PvP suggestion thread now that I've seen this :3

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Teaming in FFA occasionally gets out of hand (mostly OP 1.9). While many people assume FFA is a solo game mode, it's not necessarily so. FFA is literally just a game mode where you PvP to your hearts content. So this means you can kill whoever you want, whenever you want, and how you want. The only problem is if you are capable of doing so.

Teaming can get in the way, but that's only really an issue in the 1.8 FFA community. In Soup FFA, you can always get a good 1v1. I have no idea about normal 1.9. In OP, you can generally avoid getting into a massive fight with a team of 20 if you stay away from them/ not provoke them. In 1.8 FFA, there will be the regulars and randomly formed teams. Although majority of the regulars have left or focus on 1v1 these days, you will find them occasionally fighting together (which is kind of a problem, since most are decent at pvp). Then the random teams are the worst. I've seen a team of 15-20 that would not fight without one another.

To get this straight, I have nothing against teaming in FFA. I mean it's a never ending game mode, where you just mess around. If you enjoy playing FFA and want to continue it, then you might wanna consider having one team mate somewhere. Having a team version of FFA makes 2v2 duels (etc) pretty pointless. Not to mention, how would you sort the teams? Would one team always be imbalanced if there isn't enough players?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom