• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
That's to give them an antique aspect. You're not the first one who say this same haha. (@Diav)

We'll think about it.

Thanks for your feedback!
Yeah I don't like that addon, it would look better if it wasn't broken and it would be better for the gameplay, to make it more enjoyable, it would annoy me if I accidentally fall in those holes.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I dont think this map will be any fun to play. It is very big. 16 players maps I don't like. I don't like maps with sub mids cause people wont come mid and when I try and rush they're sub mid they'll already have a bow.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yeah I don't like that addon, it would look better if it wasn't broken and it would be better for the gameplay, to make it more enjoyable, it would annoy me if I accidentally fall in those holes.

You are partly right, but we have done it this way, because we have done this map Ancient style (Greece/Rome).

Mega_Moenz

Apr 25, 2020
Belgium
Hello Cubecrafters! I'm here today with another map, this time with a Team EggWars map. The map has been mostly built by FireExcalibur but FerminTorno and I have helped him with the island creations and other much details.

Map description/information:

• The map has 4 sub mids and 8 islands in where players spawn.
  • The theme of the map t is the Greek mythology, that can be found in the statues located at the middle, also in the temples.
  • It is mostly made up of trees and temples.
  • It has 3 iron generators, 2 diamond generators and 3 gold generators at the mid.
  • It has 1 gold generator and 1 diamond generator at sub mid islands.
  • It has 2 iron generators, 1 gold generator and 1 diamond generator at player spawn islands.
  • We wanted the temples to be a bit antiquated.
  • The islands represent clouds.

Map creators:

@FireExcalibur10 (main builder), @Sergiio12 and @FerminTorno18.

Screenshots of the map:

Every feedback is welcome! Thank you much for reading!

Hope you like it!
Good map

D

Deleted member 469419

Going to bump this since we didn't get a final answer and I really think the map worths it! Please give us your feedback and vote in the poll located above, if you haven't done it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wave Master7S
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom