Should this map be added?

• Yes

Votes: 38 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 45.7%

• Total voters

Aap1992

Oct 26, 2016
Love the idea & result. The only thing that bothers me though is that the middle island is kind of bland. Maybe you could add a few buildings there.

Reactions: melkjong3n

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm going to be straight to the point and say no.
I do have to say that the concept of having a submid for every two islands in a four map is something new!
The most obvious point is the ground. It's always flat and a mess.
The island itself has a weird road, double lanes with a car as big as two lanes xD
On the starter island the rails of the road are a bit too thick I think. But that more up to you how you want your map to be!
I think in submid, there are two gold gens in a fairly small room, not in volume but in height. It's only 3,5 blocks. Which would be fine for me if the half block where at the ceiling but it's the floor. And if you ever played Eggwars, slabs as floor are the worst! you could just make one layer of clay and they wouldn't be able to reach you without a good pickaxe or jump potion. Also, the ladders, not a big fan. But that's more me. The side of the island are too straight down I think, too much time to block save yourself.
Mid's too empty, and I think you also know that since you only took two pictures of it :p
One last thing, make the flag a bit smaller, as in less reaching out to submid. Maybe let it point to the island on the other side of the map. Because now, one of the island per group of two has to place fewer blocks to get to mid because of the flag.
I'd really like to see this map worked out more because of the layout!
~Fesa

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I love this map it has a great idea with some issues that can be fix to make it a great map.

Maybe add some flooring inside the building at the starter islands to tone down the amount of blocks and to make it more pleasing to the eye. And smooth out the transitions between blocks to make it look nice and not so messy.

For mid i would make the ground less messy and a little more clean. Such as make spots as dirt or podzol with the painting or brushing instead of it having so random. And possibly adding something to make it look less flat and open.

I would adjust the islands to be more closer or do something different to prevent teams camping on the side islands and get geared and take out the teams that they blocked off from the other islands.

And please center the car on the street or make it in its own lane :)

Other than that the map is pretty good and I hope to see this map in the game with proper adjustments to make it fun to play on and pleasing to the eye. Keep up the great work and good lucky! 👍

Apr 29, 2020
Belgium
I think when if the map gets added the it will happen a lot that 4 teams are left and then they just farm dias all game.
The game will last a long time. There will be alot of players that will just camp the whole game and just wait untill they get attacked. I also think that the islands are a little bit to far seperated from eachother. But overall i like the disign. Good building work!

Reactions: Savvy

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
I love this map it has a great idea with some issues that can be fix to make it a great map.

Maybe add some flooring inside the building at the starter islands to tone down the amount of blocks and to make it more pleasing to the eye. And smooth out the transitions between blocks to make it look nice and not so messy.

For mid i would make the ground less messy and a little more clean. Such as make spots as dirt or podzol with the painting or brushing instead of it having so random. And possibly adding something to make it look less flat and open.

I would adjust the islands to be more closer or do something different to prevent teams camping on the side islands and get geared and take out the teams that they blocked off from the other islands.

And please center the car on the street or make it in its own lane :)

Other than that the map is pretty good and I hope to see this map in the game with proper adjustments to make it fun to play on and pleasing to the eye. Keep up the great work and good lucky! 👍
thanks for reacting on this post. we will look in the next map for you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
Top Bottom