Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
It is correct that they don't punish for targeting in FFA. Though, I agree that this can be annoying. But I'm not sure if making it bannable would be a great solution. It might be hard to get make a clear rule about when something is targeting and I think this might lead to too many punishments which makes Cubecraft less enjoyable for others.
If I get targeted in FFA, I join somewhere else or join another map, this might help against targeting. Otherwise Duels can be a great pvp gamemode without targeting.

Feb 28, 2021
It is correct that they don't punish for targeting in FFA. Though, I agree that this can be annoying. But I'm not sure if making it bannable would be a great solution. It might be hard to get make a clear rule about when something is targeting and I think this might lead to too many punishments which makes Cubecraft less enjoyable for others.
If I get targeted in FFA, I join somewhere else or join another map, this might help against targeting. Otherwise Duels can be a great pvp gamemode without targeting.
some people have said that they get followed from map to map and its annoying because you would destroy them in other circumstances but they get like 4 people and crit you out at spawn without paying attention to anyone else and it just kinda seems like boosting or just an unfair advantage

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
some people have said that they get followed from map to map and its annoying because you would destroy them in other circumstances but they get like 4 people and crit you out at spawn without paying attention to anyone else and it just kinda seems like boosting or just an unfair advantage
Well yeah, in that case they could add a rule the extreme cases. Though I don't think it should be punishable if you get targeted for a few minutes or the same map. But following in other maps with a group of friends would be good reason to punish if you ask me, as it completely ruins the game for others.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
targeting in FF is really annoying and I haven't seen anywhere that it is bannable and it makes the game a lot less enjoyable and should be bannable
Targeting is fun in FFA, including when you'd bring your friend to help. ~ Also, targeting players is the reason for making the FFA alive. Likely many people take a long time fighting each other in FFA because of Targeting.

The game's enjoyability starts with gaining lots of fights with different players, even though I respect your opinion.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited:
Reactions: tobioikawa
Feb 28, 2021
Targeting is fun in FFA, including when you'd bring your friend to help. ~ Also, targeting players is the reason for making the FFA alive. Likely many people take a long time fighting each other in FFA because of Targeting.

The game's enjoyability starts with gaining lots of fights with a different game, even though I respect your opinion.

Thanks for the suggestion!
getting targeted is not fun however because when i do get targeted i get crit out at spawn or 10v1ed

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom