Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
I think that the swordsman kit is to op in skywars. thats because, it is a stone sword with sharpness 2, which deals 6.5 damage, that is a lot for basic chests. because that is more than an iron sword (which to mine knowledge is only available at mid) so i propose that it is reduced to a sharp 1 stone sword in basic chest games, to make it more fair, but to keep it at sharpness 2 on normal and op chests. and you might say that it kosts 1000 points and that is true, but I still think that it is to overpowerd to be kept like this. let me know what you think!

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I dont see the point of reducing it to sharpness 1 in basic. Yes its on of the best swords you can have in basic, but the armor you get in basic is not the best, so you can deal alot of damage, but you take alot too. Id rather have a bow with some arrows than a sharpness 2 stone sword, because the bow is the best weapon in basic (in my opinion).

Reactions: chickenkippen

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I think that the swordsman kit is to op in skywars. thats because, it is a stone sword with sharpness 2, which deals 6.5 damage, that is a lot for basic chests. because that is more than an iron sword (which to mine knowledge is only available at mid) so i propose that it is reduced to a sharp 1 stone sword in basic chest games, to make it more fair, but to keep it at sharpness 2 on normal and op chests. and you might say that it kosts 1000 points and that is true, but I still think that it is to overpowerd to be kept like this. let me know what you think!
It is not that OP. You can have iron amour with a kit as well. Iron amour +chain chestplate gives you a gain of 2 armour points over full chain. this equals 8% increased damage reduction. The math:

We can assume two players: one with the armour kit (a stone sword and full iron except for a chain chest plate) and one with the sword kit (having full chain).
Assuming they hit both an equal amount of time the damage output is:
Swordsman: 6.5 - 14 * 0.04 * 6.5 = 2.86
Armour: 5 - 12 * 0.04 * 5 = 2.6

You might argue that the armourer has a disadvantage of 0.26 damage per hit, however, there are two good reasons for this. Firstly the armourer only has to find a chest plate and a sword to be fully equipped, a swordsman a full amour set.
Secondly, the armourer has to only get 2 iron for a sword to get a damage output of 3.12, while the swordsman has to gain more to upgrade his armour.

as a bonus reason you can enchant the armour later, the sword is at its max potential.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Reducing it to sharp 1 is just like saying that you want to Upgrade to sharp 3 in OP mode because there, the swordsman kit is pretty useless.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
They already reduced it from Iron to stone sword. I don’t think it’s overpowered and when they reduce it again the kit would be a bit useless.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think this is a problem.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I disagree. Sharp 1 you can already find at mid loot, but sharp 2 you can't. It's the same with iron golem. If you make swordsman sharp 1, the iron golem is also way to overpowered, cus if you can't combo, you can't beat it cus it will outlast you. So you also have to nerf iron golem.

Dark Sness

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2017
I don't think it has to be nerfed.
In the past it was an iron sword + sharp 2
and THAT was op ;)

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
don't forget there are iron kit (golem) it's cover the swordsman kit so we don't have a problem with this kit.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom