Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

realmeyannai

Mar 5, 2021
THIS IS ABOUT CUBECRAFT BEDROCK SKYWARS
i used to enjoy this server so much, i am like level 45 or something, then i took a month break and when i came back everybody was sweaty as hell. i used to adore this server, and now it is my least favourite. i also keep queuing with the same sweats every game. and literally where ever i look there is a dude with an autoclicker and speed hacks. another thing is that barely anybody knows how to report ( /cs ) so u keep getting queued with the hackers. whenever i would like to 1v1 somebody they always out gear me because they looted all game instead of fighting anybody, but when i finally attempt to kill someone when its a fair fight, literally the whole lobby 14th parties me

DavNav

Jan 20, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I play a lot of chiller games like Minerware and Survival Games that I highly recommend because its pretty fun and chill while being competitive at times

realmeyannai

Mar 5, 2021
I play a lot of chiller games like Minerware and Survival Games that I highly recommend because its pretty fun and chill while being competitive at times
I completely agree with you but its pretty annoying how everybody is a mobile player on survival games

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely agree with you but its pretty annoying how everybody is a mobile player on survival games
I mean, if you don't like Pc Sweats, but also don't like chill mobiles, then idk what to say....
I get sometimes, it's annoying to deal with sweats and people who are good at the game. However, this is something that'll happen to any popular server and there's no stopping it...
But if this helps, Go to the social menu, settings and then turn off challenge queue. If this is turned on, Cubecraft tries to put you in a game with PC players and higher level players. So turning it off will reduce the chances of running into sweats every game. But if you're still encountering them everywhere, then I'm sorry, but there's nothing anyone can do sadly....

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom