Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hey,

So, I just discovered there are lots of swedish people playing on CubeCraft. This morning I was just looking in the CubeCraft discord and I saw there wasn't a #svenska ''chat'' channel. So for all the Swedish people (for information I'm NOT Swedish) I'm suggesting a channel for this! Sorry for bad English :c

~Finixly

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Elenahh told me to make a thread about it so yes
That doesn't instantly mean that she agrees. She told you to create a suggestion thread because suggestions don't belong in #staff-help.

OT:
Sure, but as I said on Discord, there's not enough with Swedish people to create that but yeah, I would love to see one.

Valencio

Sep 21, 2019
The Netherlands
I think the amount of Swedish players is just too small to create a special channel for them. Besides, more channels requires more moderation for the Swedish staff. Kloska is most likely the only Swedish staff at the moment so that would create a lot more work for him.

Reactions: Finixly and Dutudy

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Kloska is most likely the only Swedish staff at the moment so that would create a lot more work for him.
That wouldn't be an issue. However, the amount of Swedish users would be the bigger matter.

Reactions: Finixly
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom