Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Whilst survival can be fun to play, I don’t think it’s a good idea to add it to CubeCraft. Cube is meant to be a minigame server. Survival isn’t a minigame, because it requires a lot of effort to progress. I’m afraid not many people would play it because of this.

Also, having to buy crate keys is a P2W aspect. Since the EULA forbids this, I’m afraid that won’t be happening.

In short, I just don’t see CubeCraft having survival. It just isn’t a very good combination.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
What you explained in this thread already exists in other servers which focus mainly on delevoping survival. If you want to play it, you can always search up which servers offer it. But, as said above, it is against the Minecraft EULA and Cubecraft is kinda partnered with Minecraft, which is why they wouldn't be able to add something like this.
And I'd like to add that having 25 agree reactions doesn't make your suggestion accepted, it just means that an admin will look at it at some point in time. Also, having 25 disagree reactions doesn't mean it isn't accepted, it just means people don't like your idea (it could still reach 25 agrees later).

3BDVIP

Apr 28, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Pronouns
He/Him
Add The game survivel to cubecraft because That it will give best experience to the game add it have Mods like you can enchant with level 50 enchant and you can buy crate keys 🔑 agree or disagree
25 agree accepted 25 disagree Not accepted
I know ok i will delete it you make more sense i thought only Hive and Hypixel is a part of the Minecraft Part of them

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Whilst survival can be fun to play, I don’t think it’s a good idea to add it to CubeCraft. Cube is meant to be a minigame server. Survival isn’t a minigame, because it requires a lot of effort to progress. I’m afraid not many people would play it because of this.

Also, having to buy crate keys is a P2W aspect. Since the EULA forbids this, I’m afraid that won’t be happening.

In short, I just don’t see CubeCraft having survival. It just isn’t a very good combination.
But skyblock isn't a minigame. It's also a persistent game that requires a good amount of effort to progress. Now for the OP:

This won't work on Java due to the already low player count on Java. It may end up making the server lose money instead due to using resources to host the servers and not have enough players to play on it. Can it compete with other servers or even realms when it comes to hosting survival servers?

Reactions: 3BDVIP
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom