• ADD SURVIVAL

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Don't do anything v:

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
HELLO!!!

Since i bought my rank i play a lot on cubecraft and i always wanted survival servers, what do you thing? :rolleyes: (Emeralds and Obsidians could fly on the servers)

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I like survival a lot, so I'd really like it to get added to cubecraft. I only think it will be a bit chaotic if everybody can join it (a lot of lag en not enough space for everyone to build) so I think its better if only ranks or Lapiz+ can join. Then you also have an extra perk for lapiz rank.

Emeralds and Obsidians could fly on the servers
Thats not a good idea in my opinion. Survival is not something like skyblock, you should not be abled to fly in it. Maybe a good idea is homes. Lapiz gets 1 home, gold 2, etc.

Anyways, +1 from me cause survival is awesome!:)

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
I like survival a lot, so I'd really like it to get added to cubecraft. I only think it will be a bit chaotic if everybody can join it (a lot of lag en not enough space for everyone to build) so I think its better if only ranks or Lapiz+ can join. Then you also have an extra perk for lapiz rank.

Thats not a good idea in my opinion. Survival is not something like skyblock, you should not be abled to fly in it. Maybe a good idea is homes. Lapiz gets 1 home, gold 2, etc.

pff yea maybe but its not so cool if u have to buy a rank to join... And minecraft worlds are "unlimited" so thats cool, the home idea is cool! But a lot of servers allow you to fly

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I don't have the idea you have about Pay to play.
If Survival is added to the server, everyone should able to play it, not only ranked players.

Also, why would Obsidian and Emerald ranks fly? It's a survival server like you said, not creative, lol.

Anyways, I would like to see a Survival mode on the server although the chances of it getting added are low.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
Also, why would Obsidian and Emerald ranks fly? It's a survival server like you said, not creative, lol.
Why? Every server have this, and you could fly only if u want I u don't want to "break" the survival Minecraft "rules" you just don't fly haha:p:):)

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Survival was a thing on the server some time ago, you'd have to go thousands of blocks out just to set up a home and most ores are taken and it's very hard to find any, and be reminded this was back when there were 400 max players. It's fairly difficult to make a survival server with the amount of people cube has on it and I just don't see it as something that could easily work, people could troll you for fun and ruin your progress. I personally would like to keep survival to single player or smaller servers. Also, flying would give ranks a huge advantage in gameplay, which isn't following the EULA guidelines, as they wouldn't need to build up to get out of ravines and from my experience, giving /fly to players while they're in survival allows them to have no fall damage so that's another huge advantage. Overall I don't think this would end well.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
HELLO!!!

Since i bought my rank i play a lot on cubecraft and i always wanted survival servers, what do you thing? :rolleyes: (Emeralds and Obsidians could fly on the servers)
No just no, its supposed to be a survival server, flying just pretty means you win by just spawning in, because even while in danger you can just fly away same if you decide to fight someone its like captainsparklez when he encounters the horse class in survival games

Reactions: A pigeon

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
HELLO!!!

I like cubeecraft to be unique, so in my opion survival should not be added and if it is, emeralds and obsidians should not be able to fly its to OP

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
I like cubeecraft to be unique, so in my opion survival should not be added and if it is, emeralds and obsidians should not be able to fly its to OP
Yes... Omg all responses are true, hahah thx for all the feedback!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium

That is not fair for non-donators. Cubecraft is a large server with no lag. I don't think that there will be much lag on survival, but I can be wrong.

I think that There are better games than survival. I like more other games, like skyblock and Minetopia.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
Yes... Omg all responses are true, hahah thx for all the feedback!
That is not fair for non-donators. Cubecraft is a large server with no lag. I don't think that there will be much lag on survival, but I can be wrong.
True, non-donators should be able to join, the no lag thing is true, well maybe sometimes you can notice some lag, but it's OK :rolleyes::D

A

A pigeon

As of how the thread is currnetly , i cannot support it. I would have supported any other thread regarding survival.

Flying? rolf ever heard of EULA?

BTW thank you Mojang for adding EULA

I am against all plugins that limit people by making private plots for homes and limiting them. I am against this suggestion and the ones given by the commentors.

But I am down for a full on vanilla survival server with no rules other than no hacking .

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom