Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should auto selection for kits be added to Survival Games

• Total voters

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Hello all! I am here with a quality of life suggestion for survival games. Today I was playing survival games and I noticed that that my kit was not auto-selected and I did not get for a couple of rounds. Then I checked the survival games NPC and it was missing the "Currently Selected" tab in the kits section.

2020-02-15 (17).png
2020-02-15 (18).png

Here are some videos further proving my point:
In the first video I select a kit and receive it. In the second video I don't select a kit and do not receive the kit that I selected in video 1.

Although, I know that Survival Games is a featured game it would still be a great enhancement to the mini game. If other games have auto-selection for kits than so should Survival Games.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
They might haven’t thought about this. I guess you should just select your kit every game. This will most likely be added/fixed when SG is a featured game again. At least, that’s what I think because the auto-selection is quite useful.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
This is already a thing in Skywars/Eggwars, so why not in SG. I don’t have any cons about this.

Sometimes I forget to select my kit which is really annoying. This is basically a quality of life suggestion.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
This should be added in every game with kits not only in sg. I totally agree with this!

Reactions: ImJunior

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
im pretty sure auto select should be in all games even featured ones so i guess it's a bug? maybe

D

Deleted member 481668

So as always a great suggestion, in SkyWars and Eggwars you don't have to choose your kit everytime and in Survival Games you have to choose your kit after match and match.

Yes it is a featured game, but there are a lot of people who wants to play Survival Games. Anyways, it's really annoying to be honest. I also found out that there wasn't a currently selected tab in the kits section, I thought I was lagging..

But good suggestion bro, love to see your suggestions everytime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Smoothlyy
D

Deleted member 481668

So as always a great suggestion, in SkyWars and Eggwars you don't have to choose your kit everytime and in Survival Games you have to choose your kit after match and match.

Yes it is a featured game, but there are a lot of people who wants to play Survival Games. Anyways, it's really annoying to be honest. I also found out that there wasn't a currently selected tab in the kits section, I thought I was lagging..

But good suggestion bro, love to see your suggestions everytime.
Omg pressed to wrong butten.. I want to edit my text, because I saw a typo.. But instate of that I quoted my reaction....
Sorry.. :(

Reactions: Smoothlyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom