Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buy super and uber cubelets for loot points?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I have no idea if it's a thread about this already because I couldn't find anything about just this but shouldn't people be able to buy super and uber cubelets for loot points?

At the moment, you can just buy regular cubelets for your loot points and they cost 500. Players with Stone to Emerald rank need 5 regular cubelets to craft a super cubelet and then 5 super cubelets to craft an uber cubelet and players with Obsidian rank need 4 regular for a super and then 4 super for an uber. My point is, even if you got enough loot points to craft an uber, it still take some time to first buy all your cubelets, craft them into super cubelets and then finally get your uber cubelet.

In my opinion, it would be better if you were able to save up your loot points and buy a super or uber cubelet without crafting all your regular cubelets. It would save some time and just be easier to know how much loot points you need.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I completely aggre with this, but want to take it a step further. The system would craft all the cubelets necessary for the tier you are wanting. For example, you had 2 supers, 5 normals, and 1500 loot points (this example is using obby rank prices), it would craft the loot points into normals, then the normals into supers, then the super into the Uber. The system would also give preference to supers , then normals, then loot points to use the least amount of cubelets in the crafting.
Tl:dr: system auto crafts to what you wanted instead of going through each tier yourself.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I completely aggre with this, but want to take it a step further. The system would craft all the cubelets necessary for the tier you are wanting. For example, you had 2 supers, 5 normals, and 1500 loot points (this example is using obby rank prices), it would craft the loot points into normals, then the normals into supers, then the super into the Uber. The system would also give preference to supers , then normals, then loot points to use the least amount of cubelets in the crafting.
Tl:dr: system auto crafts to what you wanted instead of going through each tier yourself.
I would still like to be able to buy an uber cubelet for my loot points without any other steps. I got over 10k loot points but think it takes too long to buy cubelets for it.

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I would still like to be able to buy an uber cubelet for my loot points without any other steps. I got over 10k loot points but think it takes too long to buy cubelets for it.
Yep, it would just be one button (maybe with confirmation button as well) that would convert everything automically. I was just saying it would also use supers and normal cubelets you already had crafted.

One time I was trying to craft an Uber and I was converted all my loot points and normal cubelets into supers, and I accidentally opened a normal cubelet. Since I had the perfect amount before, I was one cubelet short. it was a sad day. ;(
Being able to craft directly to Uber without the extra steps would be amazing because of no risk of opening a cubelet accidentally and it doesn’t take ages to do like you said.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom