Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vi0n (VN)

Mar 1, 2022
A Purple place
Pronouns
He/She/They
So I've been thinking about suggestions:

Eggwars: I suggest that you guys should allow us to do a tnt jump because we can't tnt jump in Eggwars no actually. And that when a person dies and spawns they don't spawn with nothing instead they should spawn with full leather armor and a wooden sword.

For the whole server: I suggest that you will add like a /rejoin just like in HYPIXEL so that players can easily go back or continue the last game they played. And a option button where after a person dies or when they went back to the lobby there should be like a button or option where they can rewatch the last game they played (and ofc this is really helpful too to the staff in finding hackers and it's also easier for players to have video evidence ).

Bridges and CTF: I suggest that there should be a solos and duos one because I sometimes notice how people hate bridges squads and also CTF squads-

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
For the TNT jump, I disagree. Not taking damage from your own TNT is really helpful, and in my opinion more important than being able to use the damage to your advantage. In team EggWars, it could also lead into more trolling (team killing).

For the EggWars 'spawn with gear' thingy, I also disagree. In CubeCraft, we use kits. These kits are the items you respawn with each time (except for cooldown time). You can select which kit you like the most. Giving everyone items upon respawning makes it incredibly hard to eliminate players, since they don't have to gear up themselves, because they already are.

For the other three points mentioned by you, there are already some forwarded threads about that! I'll link them down for you!
Forwarded - Rejoin Feature for EggWars (by @sqlteh)
Forwarded - Replay Mode (by @pieterpeer)
Active - Solo Bridge - (repost) (by @xJupaa)

If you want to discuss anything about those subjects, feel free to discuss them there! Hope this helps! <3

Vi0n (VN)

Mar 1, 2022
A Purple place
Pronouns
He/She/They
For the TNT jump, I disagree. Not taking damage from your own TNT is really helpful, and in my opinion more important than being able to use the damage to your advantage. In team EggWars, it could also lead into more trolling (team killing).

For the EggWars 'spawn with gear' thingy, I also disagree. In CubeCraft, we use kits. These kits are the items you respawn with each time (except for cooldown time). You can select which kit you like the most. Giving everyone items upon respawning makes it incredibly hard to eliminate players, since they don't have to gear up themselves, because they already are.

For the other three points mentioned by you, there are already some forwarded threads about that! I'll link them down for you!
Forwarded - Rejoin Feature for EggWars (by @sqlteh)
Forwarded - Replay Mode (by @pieterpeer)
Active - Solo Bridge - (repost) (by @xJupaa)

If you want to discuss anything about those subjects, feel free to discuss them there! Hope this helps! <3
Hey yeah thanks for the info.! But about the tnt jump I didn't mean it like that I meant that it won't take DMG to my team but instead I meant that it will just DMG the enemy team so that we can tnt jump for some reason.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey yeah thanks for the info.! But about the tnt jump I didn't mean it like that I meant that it won't take DMG to my team but instead I meant that it will just DMG the enemy team so that we can tnt jump for some reason.
A TNT jump is simply stacking damage on such an angle you can use the knockback to move forward. This is simply not possible without the damage. I understand what you want tho, but I don't think its a great idea

Reactions: Vi0n (VN)

Vi0n (VN)

Mar 1, 2022
A Purple place
Pronouns
He/She/They
A TNT jump is simply stacking damage on such an angle you can use the knockback to move forward. This is simply not possible without the damage. I understand what you want tho, but I don't think its a great idea
Okay then, I understand mate

Abysss

Jan 19, 2022
I think your ideas with bridges and a replay system would be a great addition to the game, but I disagree with your other suggestions. I think tnt in Cube right now is perfect. The price is good and the item itself isn’t too overpowered or terrible either. I believe that by adding a tnt jump, the item will become too good and might cause a lot of lag.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom