Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tu0mio

May 14, 2023
The community didn’t really like the new cubecraft update and I have some suggestions about it.

Personally I don’t hate the update but I don’t also like that the new update got added while it is in beta, this means that there are many bugs and glitches. I like that there are new maps, items and kits etc. Added but I don’t get why things that the community liked and no one wanted to change (like the knockback) got changed, the server was good and didn’t need new drastic changes. Now many people are ready to quit/change main server because of this update.

The things most people (atleast in ffa and overall pvp community) hate apart from bugs are that the party size was reduced to 3, which doesent make any sense because there are many gamemodes with teams of 4 option so it doesn’t make sense to change the party size to 3 also the community hated changing of mechanics like knockback (kb) and critical hits (crits).
The new knockback is very hard to combo people with and some people say its even ”non existent” and that is why the community prefers the one before the new update and the crits are just overpowered because they deal obscure damage and now they don’t even take any skill to do. Before the update crits were very powerful but did take some skill to do but now they are just obscure. And yeah i know cubecraft developers didn’t code the new damage but they can change it to the old one

A solution would be going back to server version 1.12, which would have the old good knockback and damage but would however remove tridents and crossbows, another solution is to make a new kb that would be same as the one before the update and modifying the crit damage to the same as the old one.

tu0mio

May 14, 2023
The community didn’t really like the new cubecraft update and I have some suggestions about it.

Personally I don’t hate the update but I don’t also like that the new update got added while it is in beta, this means that there are many bugs and glitches. I like that there are new maps, items and kits etc. Added but I don’t get why things that the community liked and no one wanted to change (like the knockback) got changed, the server was good and didn’t need new drastic changes. Now many people are ready to quit/change main server because of this update.

The things most people (atleast in ffa and overall pvp community) hate apart from bugs are that the party size was reduced to 3, which doesent make any sense because there are many gamemodes with teams of 4 option so it doesn’t make sense to change the party size to 3 also the community hated changing of mechanics like knockback (kb) and critical hits (crits).
The new knockback is very hard to combo people with and some people say its even ”non existent” and that is why the community prefers the one before the new update and the crits are just overpowered because they deal obscure damage and now they don’t even take any skill to do. Before the update crits were very powerful but did take some skill to do but now they are just obscure. And yeah i know cubecraft developers didn’t code the new damage but they can change it to the old one

A solution would be going back to server version 1.12, which would have the old good knockback and damage but would however remove tridents and crossbows, another solution is to make a new kb that would be same as the one before the update and modifying the crit damage to the same as the old one.
Also they should add fall damage back, idk why they removed it

Reactions: faultedcelery46

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023

Mmmm?! I thought 3 person party was a glitch?! It’s permanent?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom