Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Read the thread and tell Want this game to be added :D

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
Only if it's edited to have unique differences from other servers' versions of BuildBattle. However, I do think if the correct edits were made it could theoretically increase the popularity of CubeCraft a lot. I'd certainly play it.

I know the big problem with this one is that it's probably the most popular minigame on Hypixel right now, or one of, however Hypixel's BuildBattle is effectively the same as all other servers' versions. If CubeCraft tweaked it and added unique features, they could make a very popular and unique version, however if they did it wrong it could just end up getting removed in about a month.

I'm about 53% with this one, so I just support it, but only by a small margin because of the large amount of work that would have to be done to make it different and original.

D

Deleted member 100818

Only if it's edited to have unique differences from other servers' versions of BuildBattle. However, I do think if the correct edits were made it could theoretically increase the popularity of CubeCraft a lot. I'd certainly play it.

I know the big problem with this one is that it's probably the most popular minigame on Hypixel right now, or one of, however Hypixel's BuildBattle is effectively the same as all other servers' versions. If CubeCraft tweaked it and added unique features, they could make a very popular and unique version, however if they did it wrong it could just end up getting removed in about a month.

I'm about 53% with this one, so I just support it, but only by a small margin because of the large amount of work that would have to be done to make it different and original.
I would love to see this game just as much as you do but I'm affraid that was the MAIN reason, there are other reasons why it has been removed and if I'm right one of them was that it wasn't playable on a day and there are much more that I do not kow yet. Although I'd like to see this back I don't believe it will return.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
I would love to see this game just as much as you do but I'm affraid that was the MAIN reason, there are other reasons why it has been removed and if I'm right one of them was that it wasn't playable on a day and there are much more that I do not kow yet. Although I'd like to see tis back I don't believe it will return.

I think the other main reason was that people were building very inappropriate builds, which is a problem, although you could add a reporting system which results in a temp-ban for the player, if the build is found to be inappropriate by staff-members. Repeated offences could result in longer and longer bans, although I still think it could be a problem.

D

Deleted member 100818

I think the other main reason was that people were building very inappropriate builds, which is a problem, although you could add a reporting system which results in a temp-ban for the player, if the build is found to be inappropriate by staff-members. Repeated offences could result in longer and longer bans, although I still think it could be a problem.
If you mean a /report command there are a few threads about it but it is too spammy for staff. The report system is fine here and if you wanna fix that problem just make the ban days higher. Then people will stop doing it faster.

Reactions: JJMinecraft4506

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
If you mean a /report command there are a few threads about it but it is too spammy for staff. The report system is fine here and if you wanna fix that problem just make the ban days higher. Then people will stop doing it faster.

Making the bans longer is a very good idea, and something that I've wanted for a while, however I doubt it's actually going to happen.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Definently!
Just like @Fool said, cubecraft should use the 1.12 blocks, this will make the more popular than it once was, since other servers still use older blocks.

And Cubecraft is in general just better and building things (thanks to the world best builders) and at making the game work better and be better (thanks to the awesome programmers). So yeah, Cubecraft can add this without it being way too unpopular like it once was.

I hope they atleast consider it. ;)

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I see many people raising the concern of it copying other games on servers, however building is intrinsic to Minecraft - there's nothing unethical about making a similar minigame, when building is the first and most fundamental feature of the platform.

However, I agree about the similarities to other servers that may yield an unsatisfactory player base.

Zack202Man

Jun 10, 2016
Yo guys But trust me Nowdays Everyone like to build + 1.12 new blocks will make the building look better ;)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Buildbattle was removed due to lack of originality and inpopularity. It was a fun game, but people would just build inappropriate things or people would team up to get the most points/best votes. I don't think that we could give it an original twist as you just building things and using new blocks doesn't really make original. Buildbattle wont return and like @LilNugget said, it's better if he had some games that no other server has.

Locked :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom