Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iMasterOzan

Novice Member
Dec 10, 2017
In my opinion you guys should add eggwars called "Eggwars-Without votes" the reason why you should add it because some people doesn't like overpowered items and triple health bar. I don't like it too. I m gold rank I m voting for normal but 2 more Diamond or emerald rank guys coming and voting for overpowered. I think there's should be something about either removing votes or Add option to players play without votes.

Thanks for reading my Thread

If you agree with it just leave a like to a thread

If you disagree please tell me why you disagree

Sincerely,

Ozan

• Sad
Reactions: Vict0r

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
The first thing is that this thread needs to be in the "suggestions" subforum.
In my opinion eggwars is better with votes.
If they are going to add the no vote eggwars the players will be splitted. One half plays normal eggwars (probably most rankers), the other half plays no vote eggwars.
With this the eggwarsplayers are splitted so less players on both eggwars versions. I can't vote for eggwars (iron rank) but it's just sometimes luck.
Have a nice day.

~Fqnta

iMasterOzan

Novice Member
Dec 10, 2017
The first thing is that this thread needs to be in the "suggestions" subforum.
In my opinion eggwars is better with votes.
If they are going to add the no vote eggwars the players will be splitted. One half plays normal eggwars (probably most rankers), the other half plays no vote eggwars.
With this the eggwarsplayers are splitted so less players on both eggwars versions. I can't vote for eggwars (iron rank) but it's just sometimes luck.
Have a nice day.

~Fqnta
You're right but it might give more online. Most of the people doesn't like eggwars or other games because of this overpowered reason.

Gr33nGuy5

Jun 11, 2020
In my opinion you guys should add eggwars called "Eggwars-Without votes" the reason why you should add it because some people doesn't like overpowered items and triple health bar. I don't like it too. I m gold rank I m voting for normal but 2 more Diamond or emerald rank guys coming and voting for overpowered. I think there's should be something about either removing votes or Add option to players play without votes.

Thanks for reading my Thread

If you agree with it just leave a like to a thread

If you disagree please tell me why you disagree

Sincerely,

Ozan
But that’s exactly what votes are for. If you want it to be normal then vote for normal. Cubecraft wants you to buy a rank.

Reactions: Vict0r

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Like Fqnta already mentioned, the Eggwars player base will be split up. People are already now complaining that their favorite map doesn't fill or that it simply doesn't come, so if you divide the playerbase by 2, this will certainly be the case. Maps will fill much slower and less maps will be used.

Like GreenGuy said, that's what votes are for. Would you like it if you support your favorite server by buying a rank, only to find out the perks you get are either useless or you can't use them at all. People who bought the rank, get access to those perks. It's unfortunate that you get outvoted, but that's what ranks are for, to give the player the ability to play the gamemode they like.

Long story short, like these two gentlemen already summed up, splitting Eggwars into a vote and non-vote option is not a smart idea, and will most likely never happen.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Like Fqnta already mentioned, the Eggwars player base will be split up. People are already now complaining that their favorite map doesn't fill or that it simply doesn't come, so if you divide the playerbase by 2, this will certainly be the case. Maps will fill much slower and less maps will be used.

Like GreenGuy said, that's what votes are for. Would you like it if you support your favorite server by buying a rank, only to find out the perks you get are either useless or you can't use them at all. People who bought the rank, get access to those perks. It's unfortunate that you get outvoted, but that's what ranks are for, to give the player the ability to play the gamemode they like.

Long story short, like these two gentlemen already summed up, splitting Eggwars into a vote and non-vote option is not a smart idea, and will most likely never happen.
I 100% agree with you. I would vote with 👎 too.

Reactions: Fqnta
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom