• Split the kit into 2 different kits, weakness kit and slowness kit

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
As the title says, I am writing this thread to remove the debuffer kit from Eggwars.

What is the debuffer kit? It's a kit that gives you a splash potion of Weakness and a splash potion of Slowness

Why would I like to remove it? Let's say that this isn't a kit that a lot of people use, but when you're facing it, it is almost impossible to kill your opponent/s if they just know even a bit how to pvp: The weakness gives you and incredible disadvantage, and so does the slowness, these 2 potions combined are too strong, you can't kill your opponent because you're too weak and you'd die before you kill them and you can't run away because you're too slow, that means just death. (specially if you're alone and facing more than one opponent, in a 1v1 with some golden apples you could kill them but in a 1v2+ even if you're full of golden apples it is impossible). My suggestion is to remove the kit or to split it, making a weakness kit and a slowness kit, but I'd go for the first option. This is just an annoying and toxic kit, healer and iron bag are more common and may be stronger but this kit is just so annoying and so unfair, when I am facing it I lose the last brain cells I have left.

Some tests I made: (thank you @Livvv)
Wooden sword, no armor and critical hits:
  • Without weakness: 2 hits to kill
  • With weakness: 10 hits to kill
Wooden sword, leather armor and critical hits:
  • Without weakness: 8 hits to kill
  • With weakness: 37 hits (at 28 my wooden sword broke, I had to buy another one. If this would have happened in game I would have died)
Stone sword, leather armor and critical hits:
  • Without weakness: 5 hits
  • With weakness: 19 hits
Iron sword, leather armor and critical hits:
  • Without weakness: 5 hits
  • With weakness: 12 hits
Diamond sword, leather armor and critical hits:
  • Without weakness: 4 hits
  • With weakness: 9 hits
Diamond sword, iron armor and critical hits:
  • Without weakness: 9 hits
  • With weakness: 18 hits
NOTE: This test was made without the use of golden apples (your opponent could start eating them and regen fastly) and using ONLY critical hits (In a normal fight you wouldn't be able to hit only crits if your opponent knows how to fight, so it would require even more hits to kill them).

Also, the slowness potion decreases your speed by 15%, example: Let's say that a normal player runs 30 blocks in 10 seconds, a player affected by slowness would run 25,5 blocks, it wouldn't take long to get killed.

As I said before this kit is pretty annoying and ruins the fun of the game with its unfairness.

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I said to split it because together this kit is overpowered but with them apart I think it's fair. One idea to prevent having players mad their kit is being taken away without a refund is to make a cooldown. If you throw your slowness potion then you have to wait 30 seconds to a minute to throw weakness. Also, I forget if designers can move threads, but this belongs in the regular suggestion subforum. This subforum is for the new forums only. Have a great day!

Reactions: Diav

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
I said to split it because together this kit is overpowered but with them apart I think it's fair. One idea to prevent having players mad their kit is being taken away without a refund is to make a cooldown. If you throw your slowness potion then you have to wait 30 seconds to a minute to throw weakness. Also, I forget if designers can move threads, but this belongs in the regular suggestion subforum. This subforum is for the new forums only. Have a great day!
Thank you for your feedback, and yeah I noticed I put the thread in the wrong section and changed it as soon as I could, I hoped nobody noticed ops :p

Reactions: Technosword

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Well, I must say I've never seen anyone using that kit... I might be considering buying that kit for myself and use it's overpoweredness... But I do agree, it sounds so unfair and I voted to split them! Nice catch on this one! Hope this get's approved!

Reactions: Diav
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom