Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Dont add it

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Other thing

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

xDylqno_

Feb 3, 2018
Hello staff or players that are reading this i have a suggestion what they can add in skywars : A Division mode Like that you come ingame with people like you that are good or not that good in the game that you have divisions en ratings and you can become higher of the skill lever you are -WoezelEnPip

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Hello staff or players that are reading this i have a suggestion what they can add in skywars : A Division mode Like that you come ingame with people like you that are good or not that good in the game that you have divisions en ratings and you can become higher of the skill lever you are -WoezelEnPip

This suggestion has pros and cons.

Pros:
- The fights will be fair.
- You will improve more skill based.
- It makes the game more competitive.

Cons:
- If you reach a certain level, you will find it hard to find enough players with the same level as you.
- What to do when you have a party with a player in the highest level and 1 in the lowest one.

CasGamer175

Dec 23, 2018
I wrote a suggestion about this a few months ago and I think it's a good idea, but also if you can get rewards like something where you can see all of your ratings and position from every season so you can try to beat your last position and have motivation to keep playing

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I wrote a suggestion about this a few months ago and I think it's a good idea, but also if you can get rewards like something where you can see all of your ratings and position from every season so you can try to beat your last position and have motivation to keep playing
The idea is great,but the mode unfortunately will become terrible to play like in hypixel
The hypixel ranked skywars is unplayable because of the cheaters and cubecraft will become full of them with this mode

xDylqno_

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe just have it in solo and make so parties can’t join. Otherwise, the whole point is gone because it won’t be fair.
Or they can add like ‘custom games for partys’ If you have diamond rank or higher you can make custom games mqybe

To add on the cons, I doubt this is possible in the first place. It might've worked a few years ago but don't forget that Cubecraft's java playercount has decreased significantly since back then. At the moment there's only one version of skywars which only fills up one game at the time these days and definitely not instantaneous, especially if you're online while it's night time in Europe. What I'm trying to say is that when creating separte games for different player levels, games would surely take a long time to fill, even longer than most players are willing to wait. It's basically the reason why we removed no kits&abilities a while ago. We could add maps that fit less players to counter this problem, but it's not like those grow on trees. Doesn't sound fun either, at least not to me. I'd prefer it as how it is now any day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom