Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

angrypim

Feb 3, 2016
Hi guys!

I've been playing cubecraft active again in like 2 weeks, and I notice something that would be nice to add in PvP!

The idea:
A kit saver.

Me myself use standard hotkeys to swip over to other items. So I always need to reorganize my inventory.
Its not that big of a deal but still.
If its to much work for such a little thing to make I understand, but I thought: Hey, why not make a thread.

So Tell me what you guys think of it.

Greetz.
angrypim

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 204478

I've seen this feature many times in other servers, and it is actually very useful!
Many struggle to sort out their inventory in just the 5 seconds they are given before the game starts.
I can see this be introduced into Cube in the future.
+1, would love to see this in Cube!

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Well, it may be nice but you can sort everything while the Arena Generates and the 7 Seconds (I think) of Pregame
Nice Suggestion!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom