Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

funbetelguese

Oct 24, 2021
Hello the Cubecraft team, I'm Betelguese and I Just want to make a suggestion of a new minigame that can be added

I was hoping if the Cubecraft Team could add a new Minigame called Tag Wars, the game is very simple
All players will not be It and one of the players could be it, the players have 30 Seconds to tag someone or they shall be eliminated
The last player who doesn't get tagged wins the game, its more like hide and seek if you ask me. The game will have a maximum amount if 20 Players and 19 will have to try to not get tagged and 1 player will have to tag the player

You can add 2 modes, Solo and Duos

It would really be entertaining if the Cubecraft team could add this Minigame to the server

Thank you and have a lovely day

From Betelguese

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello the Cubecraft team, I'm Betelguese and I Just want to make a suggestion of a new minigame that can be added

I was hoping if the Cubecraft Team could add a new Minigame called Tag Wars, the game is very simple
All players will not be It and one of the players could be it, the players have 30 Seconds to tag someone or they shall be eliminated
The last player who doesn't get tagged wins the game, its more like hide and seek if you ask me. The game will have a maximum amount if 20 Players and 19 will have to try to not get tagged and 1 player will have to tag the player

It would really be entertaining if the Cubecraft team could add this Minigame to the server

From Betelguese
if its 30 seconds and its a last man standing with 20 players then games would take 10 mins to play out which some people will get bored by then and this is already like a microgame in MinerWare

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Am I the only person up for this?! I like the idea. Only question is, for Duos, I'm not sure how you could work together much?
There are some issues why I dont think this would work as a game on itself. Some of them are stated in shadows message, but ill make a list why it doesnt:

- The game is too small overall for CubeCraft to be a full game on itself. This is obviously an opinion, definitely when you compare it to games like layer spleef or line dash, so i wont go into details about this point. Just an opinion I probably share with more people. I do believe CubeCraft feels the same about it, since they added two types of tag to MinerWare already (burning potato thingy and TNT tag)

- Now the real problem points: With a lot of players this would get boring really fast, and definitely not fun after 10 minutes, just like shadow stated already (see message down here)
if its 30 seconds and its a last man standing with 20 players then games would take 10 mins to play out which some people will get bored by then

- This isn't really original. Obviously there is no such thing as plagiarism in the world of games, but I think CubeCraft preferably makes original content over stolen content. I've seen this on at least 2 other networks, which were all fully based on minigames rather than big games like EggWars and Lucky Islands, as CubeCraft is.

- An average Featured Game gets under 15 players in european night time. This would mean the game will barely get filled half of the time, and some featured games never reach over that amount of players. since we can't grant it would get much players it would be too much of a risk, hence a waste of time for developers as they are making other/bigger content.

All these reasons calculated I don't think it would be a succes. Maybe because I wouldn't feel like playing it, but maybe I'm right. We will only know if this gets implemented, but until that time, its a :disagree: for me

funbetelguese

Oct 24, 2021
Hello, so I just found out that making the amount of players 20 is really not a good idea, since people are telling me that it would take 10 minutes to finish the match

So in order to make it better, I decided to decrease the amount of players by the number of 12

So instead, there shall be 12 players instead of 20

Also, I don't think adding a duos mode is a great idea, so now I changed my mind

Instead of the new minigame having 2 modes, I think Solo fits just fine

I hope this reply fixed everything

Thank you, and have a lovely day

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
- An average Featured Game gets under 15 players in european night time. This would mean the game will barely get filled half of the time, and some featured games never reach over that amount of players.
That's a java thing only, bedrock doesn't have featured games, first it would go into beta games before added, and the tag for this is also bedrock fyi

Reactions: Blom

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him

From Betelguese
This is like Tnt Tag in Minerware

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
still doesn't fix its low player count
-insert line dash-
Although it wouldn't fix it's low player count, it would get more than 15, which is playable, anything over 100 for a PvP based game or mini game will work, just it might be a bit slow

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom