Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this added?

• Absolutely! It's literally the best idea ever! Thank you Sophie for being so great

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Currently, whenever you try to type a a smiley face, the website substitutes it for an emoji by default.

For example, if I try to use the cute :) smiley, this shows up instead: :)

This would be fine if the emoji shortcuts were more appropriate, but they're outdated and hardly resemble the emotion you're trying to convey.

For an also example, if I try to use the sad :( smiley, this shows up instead: :(

Hence, I suggest changing the emojis defaulted to when smileys are used:

SmileyOldNew
:):)🙂
:(:(
;);)😉
:D:D😁
>:(:mad:😡
;(Null😢
<3Null

Idk, I feel this is kinda a dumb suggestion, but I think it would be better to use more modern emojis. The old ones don't really convey anything very well. Thoughts?

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Even tho this is a really small suggestion, it is a really good one. The emojis are indeed outdated and i would like if they updated them. :)

Reactions: SoppeJam

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Currently, whenever you try to type a a smiley face, the website substitutes it for an emoji by default.

For example, if I try to use the cute :) smiley, this shows up instead: :)

This would be fine if the emoji shortcuts were more appropriate, but they're outdated and hardly resemble the emotion you're trying to convey.

For an also example, if I try to use the sad :( smiley, this shows up instead: :(

Hence, I suggest changing the emojis defaulted to when smileys are used:

SmileyOldNew
:):)🙂
:(:(
;);)😉
:D:D😁
>:(:mad:😡
;(Null😢
<3Null

Idk, I feel this is kinda a dumb suggestion, but I think it would be better to use more modern emojis. The old ones don't really convey anything very well. Thoughts?
Yea i reallly like this. I agree with n0obinator_ said, its small, but would be really cool.

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't precisely get the suggestion, but I think you're right. Some don't fit situationally. But these Emojis are funny and imperfect. I don't think there should be a reason to be removed. Oppositely, I think there should be more optional settings for which Emojis you would want to default, instead of placing people on deficient choices. I loved the suggestion - I just wanted to revamp it!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.