Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Hello,

I want to start that I have not read all the guides about how to suggest something correctly (and I am so sorry for).

Have you ever tried to log into cubecraft.net (the website) with mobile phone (It does not matter with WiFi or 4G)?

So if you are, you probably know that you have to complete those long captchas...
To be honest, I often refresh the site so I have to complete them about 5 times for 10 mins in the site.

What do I suggest?

@Developers I really do not know how to explain it in "your language" but maybe it would be good if that captcha is adjusted.

How will that help?

It will be easier to join the site using mobile phones and also it will save a lot of time.

Read me

Thanks a lot for your attention!
Have a nice day, Victor

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Edit: Feel free to give your opinion in the comments.
Also if you vote "No" - please write your reasons.

Last edited:

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Yes, I dont know how things like this work at all, but some sites have got a captcha where you only have to tick the "I'm not a robot" box to continue. Would be great if they could use that instead of the 2 pages of "select pictures of trains" captcha!

Yes from me!
Agree!

Reactions: Maaarijn

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I don’t have to do a captcha to use the forums, and if you’re referring to the voting website Cubecraft doesn’t develop that so they can’t control it.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes, I dont know how things like this work at all, but some sites have got a captcha where you only have to tick the "I'm not a robot" box to continue. Would be great if they could use that instead of the 2 pages of "select pictures of trains" captcha!

Yes from me!
Yesssss

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
Wait what, I’ve never had to use a captcha to use the forums.

I’ll just have to wait for like 5 seconds and then it’s done.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe

Yes from me!

I'm not entirely sure about this, but CubeCraft has HCaptcha. This Captcha will test whether you are a robot and remember that for an x amount of time. What you are talking about is the reCaptcha. This is the Captcha from Google, it doesn't require pictures to be chosen because it's connected to your google account. And if you have a google account you are not a robot, so: it only works with just one click! I think it would be great if they changed it to reCaptcha. This would indeed save a lot of players so much time!

A yes from me!

Reactions: Maaarijn and Vict0r

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Wait what, I’ve never had to use a captcha to use the forums.

I’ll just have to wait for like 5 seconds and then it’s done.
Probably that problem hasnt happen to everyone, just to any precent of the people. As you can see in the comments, many of the players have the problem.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I agree with this, even though I know it has something to do with robots, I don't always like working because I always get those vague photos and then I have to tick exactly the right one when I don't see it. (I don't have the best eyes either) But I think it is important that it goes well, that nothing happens with the site but with another option to get into it more easily.

Reactions: Vict0r

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I agree with this, even though I know it has something to do with robots, I don't always like working because I always get those vague photos and then I have to tick exactly the right one when I don't see it. (I don't have the best eyes either) But I think it is important that it goes well, that nothing happens with the site but with another option to get into it more easily.
Totally agree!

Reactions: Zathelas

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I voted no, captchas have never bothered me so I see no point in getting rid of a thing that keeps the website safe from bots.
Actually the point is not to remove the captcha. The point is to be adjusted so it still can block the bots but also be adjusted with something that will save time and not bother us that much. It is really boring to consider 18 images if they should be clicked or not.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
Top Bottom