Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hello guys i am BACK with another post in favor of showing my love to thiis epic server.

I was messing around with workd edit for a bit and then it cam to some conclusion i was doing pretty decent until i realised i created This:
6leAoSg.jpg

HcHUZ3R.jpg

It took a While to create this with the help of some tutorials and other stuff.

lets just say i have gone a but overloaded with decorating the terrain. :D
NfNHBVN.jpg

and to celebrate the madness i have created apon thy plot, i made a
EASY MAZE so people can play it! (if i decide to invite people or publish this plot)

TxhoZOJ.jpg

Pandaa

Forum Expert
It is great to see that you are wanting to become a builder. Remember, you need to be patient. Practice makes perfect.
The tall mountain looks good, but it doesn't look natural. You used //brush smooth too much. Next time, limit the amount of times you use /brush smooth because if you use it too much it becomes unnatural, and if you use it too little it will become unnatural too. The floor palette looks messy. I suggest you stick with one color for the floor instead of adding cobblestone. The smaller mountains are the same thing, use 1 color or 2 colors that contrast with eachother.

Hope to see you improve!
Pandaa__

Reactions: Jako_Nc

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
You are good, but the builds are simple.
But practice and you will make very nice builds i can see that you can the basic's of building and that is everything what you need! ;)

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
The mountains on the right side looks pretty good, has a good shape. However, the one on the left, has a bunch of flaws. First, you cut the mountain in half, lol. Second, you might have used //brush smooth too much, and took away the shape at the top. The ground can also use some features as well, as making it flat just isnt the best thing :P

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Looks pretty decent!
I have a few tips for you:

• Try to make sure the spheres aren't traceble in hills, as it makes it look less impressive
  • Make sure that there isn't grass/mycelium/podzol visible under a block, since it doesn't look natural
  • Randomized terrain with world edit is cool and all, but looks a bit unnatural. Try to keep it at a base block, and sprinkle the varied blocks over it
  • The flat terrain seems a bit out of place considering there's mountainous terrain. The small sphere sticking out looks pretty unnatural too. Consider adding some leveling so that the build looks more natural (Layering being that it's a flat land that goes down a block every so often, comparable to the plains biome)

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Looks fantastic from the outside, a bit messy on the inside. In the mountain you can see the spheres, which takes away from the build. Also, on the other mountain, you used smooth a bit too mush and it doesn't look natural. And half of it is cut in half... Also, maybe have something in e middle as it looks a bit empty

Overall, nice job! Could be improved quite easily with some of the things I said above!

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
on. thanks for the info. althogh its pretty hard to make mountains and other stuff ATM. any tips or tutorials?

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
i found that on YT u use sand to make mountains, but according to the "Broken law of physics" on my plot, it is quite hard..

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello guys i am BACK with another post in favor of showing my love to thiis epic server.

I was messing around with workd edit for a bit and then it cam to some conclusion i was doing pretty decent until i realised i created This:
6leAoSg.jpg

HcHUZ3R.jpg

It took a While to create this with the help of some tutorials and other stuff.

lets just say i have gone a but overloaded with decorating the terrain. :D
NfNHBVN.jpg

and to celebrate the madness i have created apon thy plot, i made a
EASY MAZE so people can play it! (if i decide to invite people or publish this plot)

TxhoZOJ.jpg

Great Job!!!
Keep it up!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
Top Bottom