Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I heard CubeCraft team as of right now is experimenting with asia server. My experience with the experiment is awful. Bows no longer have delay when shooting, chests now opens instantly and PvP felt so different. It felt like I'm playing on Hive. It's so smooth, I hate it a lot.

The problem is you can't choose what region you wanted to play and if you're on asia, you're forced to play on as server. This is so annoying.

My suggestion here is to make it so you're able to choose what region you wanted to play instead of the game forcing you to play on specific region depending on where you live.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
I heard CubeCraft team as of right now is experimenting with asia server. My experience with the experiment is awful. Bows no longer have delay when shooting, chests now opens instantly and PvP felt so different. It felt like I'm playing on Hive. It's so smooth, I hate it a lot.

The problem is you can't choose what region you wanted to play and if you're on asia, you're forced to play on as server. This is so annoying.

My suggestion here is to make it so you're able to choose what region you wanted to play instead of the game forcing you to play on specific region depending on where you live.
Our infrastructure team are working hard to improve both player experience and connectivity. During this time you might be connected to regions or test servers further away from your location. CubeCraft currently doesn't support Asia regions across the network, and our infrastructure team will probably respond when they are available as this data would be useful to them.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Our infrastructure team are working hard to improve both player experience and connectivity. During this time you might be connected to regions or test servers further away from your location. CubeCraft currently doesn't support Asia regions across the network, and our infrastructure team will probably respond when they are available as this data would be useful to them.
You guys did. You can't just tell me me having good internet connection all of the sudden was a coincidence. Ik you guys want to keep this a secret but just why? Can't we just choose which region we decide to play?

I'm not mad because they did not supported asia server. I'm mad because CubeCraft team forced players who did not asked or don't want to participate in the test to participate the experiment. It's annoying and the device matchmaking system there is broken making the game super competitive.

Reactions: Click Greatness

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Hey, sorry you feel that having a better connection to our network is making your player experience worse. I think this is indeed the first time someone's complained that they were not experiencing lag, normally players like it when they're not experiencing lag, rather than dislike.

Nevertheless, our aim is to appeal to the widest amount of players, as such our goal is to have the best connectivity to all possible countries and users, as such we may from time to time introduce new regions and test them in the background.

As it currently stands, it sounds like the reason you're asking for a region switch is due to your liking of lag within games, as this doesn't align with our goals, I can't take your suggestion any further and as such will lock this thread. Thanks for taking the time to post this anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom