Do you think we need more staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I think we need more staff on the server, especially for Kit PvP and if they ban someone then we should get notified. For example, there was a hacker online which I reported and no mod came on that I saw for the next few hours. I went offline and the next night, I went on and they were still on - hacking and they didn't conceal their hacks either. It takes staff a while to ban hackers and it's not just me that says this either. I sometimes go on other sections on Cubecraft to ask other staff to come but they don't always reply either. There are only two staff which have ever answered my report who have responded to the hacker - Severewarning and I can't remember the other one. They ask if there is a hacker, what is happening and by the time a staff gets online the hacker or donor who is abusing there powers has stopped or gone offline - that is if they do go online.
I'm not saying the staff on here are bad, some are great; I just think we need more so that when people report someone, action can be taken quicker so the hacker/abuser of powers can be banned immediately.
I want others opinions and I'm sorry if this post offends someone, I don't mean it in that way.

Reactions: Bvbeth

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Yes but they don't spend enough time on kit pvp, it takes ages for a actual hacker thats really obviously hacking to be banned on there - its frustrating

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
And I know some are busy, I'm not saying they are bad staff but we need ones that go all across the server

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I wasn't saying making random noobs staff and I think my points is still valid, it takes ages for staff to reply to /report and there are hackers who dont get banned and it gets frustrating for everyone

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
I don't have any recording software at all
Then get one. The staffs work their ass off every day, they deal with so many hackers every. Single. Day. Maybe instead of criticizing them, congratulate them at the end of the day for all the work they accomplished. I don't know if this is your way of asking for staff, if so, that's sad. Maybe the staffs need to be a little more on point, but they're humans too.. and this is going to sound cheesy, but nobodies perfect. They cannot ban every single hacker the minute someone see's one.

Reactions: Oceanical

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I refer to my earlier point - I am not trying to insult staff. I am not asking to be staff and I am not trying to annoy anyone either. I just asked if people agreed and said my opinion. I just think that we need a few more and some to go on kit pvp sometimes to stop the hackers. I'm sorry if I insulted you or anything.

Henry

Apr 5, 2014
my house
Then get one. The staffs work their ass off every day, they deal with so many hackers every. Single. Day. Maybe instead of criticizing them, congratulate them at the end of the day for all the work they accomplished. I don't know if this is your way of asking for staff, if so, that's sad. Maybe the staffs need to be a little more on point, but they're humans too.. and this is going to sound cheesy, but nobodies perfect. They cannot ban every single hacker the minute someone see's one.
If there were more staff members, then more people would get banned faster. I really think more staff will make the server hacker free

Reactions: MCTravelerMC

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Please answer poll then, I think we do get a lot of hackers and spammers and if anyone takes offence, I am extremely sorry but this is my opinion and Kadeplays I am sorry for insulting you if you took offence at this post

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
I did answer the poll.
I am kind of offended at this post, and I do not fully agree with it whatsoever... but maybe we should get a staffs opinion on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom