Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Okey more about the topic, @_BlqtqntCheqts you have to understand that the staff members are humans. They can't be perfect/ know everything. They do their best to make your time here on this network as good as possible.

Btw I do think that staff has several trainings to keep up with the newest hack clients etc and new ways to see if someone is legit or not.

I hope you understand this and keep in mind that they are volunteers.

May 1, 2019
Ok, hold on;
-Hitting from over 3 blocks is not legit meaning usage of illegal modefications
-Hitting out of the player's hitbox is not legit meaning usage of illegal modefications
the current staff team has low knowledge about pvp because one of them -snowywarz- think that 5 block hits are legit
What you are seeing from the perspective of a player is you being rag-dolled around the place. I will say this once and only once, kill aura which isn't blatant may be the hardest hack to tell without the anticheat's logs. From a third-person view, this is most likely combos. And not to be rude, but from your spelling ("modefications"), I don't see how you are an expert in this and know more about this than the staff members who work with this daily.

sentinel isnt doing anything at the time because -people arent that dumb to use blatant cheats
Sentinel is working, but it works in banwaves. Meaning while they win the game, they get banned shortly after. Also, I beg to differ with people aren't dumb to use blatant hacks.

/report command is kinda bs..
Actually, no its not. Staff members are instantly notified whenever a report has gone through. Though, most people abuse it and make false reports, making staff not have time to check the real ones.

Hope I helped. :)

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I think cubecraft have a good staff, Don't need re-check it.

KevinUwU

Jul 15, 2018
You can get 4 legit consistantly, however you cannot get 5 consistantly but you can hit 5 blocks legit. Basically how I'm aware it works based on moderating for 1 year, out of a potential 14 hits towards a player, you can get 1 of those to be 5 blocks due to lag, players who land 5 block hits in a row are likely using reach.

Heres me hitting Shamel with 4 blocks between us without either of us even moving, as you can imagine, chasing a player and having actual delay would be able to push 1 lucky hit into the 5+ block mark.
kc23L7T.png

ddtPfJb.png
I think when you're on gamemode creative you get 4 or 5 blocks reach xd

Mar 28, 2019
France
You can get 4 legit consistantly, however you cannot get 5 consistantly but you can hit 5 blocks legit. Basically how I'm aware it works based on moderating for 1 year, out of a potential 14 hits towards a player, you can get 1 of those to be 5 blocks due to lag, players who land 5 block hits in a row are likely using reach.

Heres me hitting Shamel with 4 blocks between us without either of us even moving, as you can imagine, chasing a player and having actual delay would be able to push 1 lucky hit into the 5+ block mark.
kc23L7T.png

ddtPfJb.png
as a good pvper, there is no way that u can get more than 3 blocks reach unless you were cheating
what are you saying is totally bs, you're on gamemode 1 and you can get even 5 block hits LOL

That's not true at all, not even close. I personally have nearly 150 successful reports and my they rarely ever get denied at all, in fact, I've never had a report been closed due to a lack of evidence. If your reports constantly get denied, the issue is more likely to be at yourself.

Technically, not even this is correct. Sometimes, an unstable or higher latency can cause a slight (or big, depends on how slow the connection is) dislocation caused by it taking the server too much time to update the players location to his actual current position, meaning that a player can sometimes appear closer to his opponent on his own screen than on his opponents display making their opponent feel like they're reach-hitting or hitboxing them. I've seen tons of laggy players who appeared to be reach-hitting me over the past few years even though I am certain they were legit.

Did you actually measure their range or is this just a blatant guess? I often get accused of hitboxing by my opponents while playing duels just because my range-estimation is better than theirs. In fact, my entire strategy basically relies on hitting my opponent out of reach.
what are you saying too is bs lol dont write me an essays, hitboxing is totally blatant and your friend telling u're using hitbox just because hes bad
if you're good at pvp you would tell if someone is cheating or not

40 block hits are legit. Change my mind.
(don't mind the arrow sticking out of your head)
LOL

Single Player has even less reach than Multiplayer, Multiplayer has increased reach to make up for lag/delay.
lol no genius, you're on gamemode 1 and with it you can get 4-5 block hits

It is in fact very different.
stupid you're in gamemode 1
you can get 5 block hits or more

PSYwapI.jpg

Tested it in-game again, cant hit higher than 3 when not moving, so yeah 5 isnt possible. 4 definitely is. my life is a lie and I feel stupid.
LOL 4 was never a thign in minecraft

Last edited by a moderator:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
lol no genius, you're on gamemode 1 and with it you can get 4-5 block hits
Multiplayer has higher reach than single player, that sentence had nothing to do with my screenshot "genius".

I also already said I made a mistake and youre still replying to me admitting it getting really mad.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018

kc23L7T.png

ddtPfJb.png
This isn’t always true. With a fist or other block or item it is 1-5 (rarely) yet with a sword it’s at max 5. If you would like to speak about the science behind this come dms. The majority of the staff don’t know what to look for in a pvp report mainly bc hardly consistently pvp. If there was a way to train the staff in pvp knowledge and looking at the different hacks would be very beneficial to the community. The lack of knowledge from this team is horrible. Most done know what a spam w tap is.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Why not (like a lot of people already Said) post the video of the record in here and discuss it?

Also as far as I know, in creative you are able to place blocks from a langer distance then in survival, am I correct ?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom