Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vBakaMO

Jun 4, 2020
Introduction:
Ever had an overpowered farm, and you wonder "why am I not getting loot from it anymore?" then go to the hopper only to find out they are all clogged? Ever think that "this needs to be fixed, or I won't be able to make farms anymore", if so then this thread has a concept that has been implemented in nearly every skyblock in existence and would reduce the lag for the players AND the servers (which would save CubeCraft money), and make it so players can actually sell their loot without their hoppers being clogged.

Add Stack Hoppers to CubeCraft Skyblock!
With stacked hoppers, instead of transferring one item at a time, the hopper will only transfer one stack at a time, this would patch so many issues with chests, like not being able to obtain a item slot that a hopper is putting more items into, and make chests not clog anymore, this is easy to implement and 99.9% of Skyblocks use this mechanic to help everyone. It is a win-win for everyone on the server and is easy to program in.

Like this Idea?
If you like this idea, comment with what you think and add a +1 to the end, and if not, talk about your reasons why this would be a horrible idea to add to the server and add a -1 to your message.

Reactions: Lawnti and Zumitpo

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Question: How can you see the difference between a normal hopper and stacks hopper?

vBakaMO

Jun 4, 2020
Question: How can you see the difference between a normal hopper and stacks hopper?
All hoppers will transfer items in stacks, not a special type of hopper, but it could be, also if it was two diff things the hoppers would just have diff names or something or one being enchanted

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
All hoppers will transfer items in stacks, not a special type of hopper, but it could be, also if it was two diff things the hoppers would just have diff names or something or one being enchanted
Oh I have something else in mind but I get it. I thought about something like a chunk hopper. Btw I like the idea but are you waiting until the hopper has 1 stack and transfers it or just the normal hopper speed?

vBakaMO

Jun 4, 2020
Oh I have something else in mind but I get it. I thought about something like a chunk hopper. Btw I like the idea but are you waiting until the hopper has 1 stack and transfers it or just the normal hopper speed?
The hopper waits until it has one stack to transfer something, it makes it so it is impossible for it to clog

Reactions: Lawnti
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom