Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Just a quick suggestion, remove the speed kit in survival games (both solo and team). It is completely overpowered in the early game. Its also boring to play against as even if you beat them in a fight they can just repeatedly run away and heal while you can do neither. People use it to target players straight away and if you get no weapon from centre (I don't consider a gold sword a weapon in any circumstance) you are pretty much dead with little you can do about it.
It allows players to get to the centre chests faster, take the items before anyone else, wait for the 20 second grace to be over and because no one without speed got any of the items they are easily killed with no counter play. The players that aren't killed are gradually hunted down over the next two minutes or spend the rest of the game wandering looking for chests to find mediocre items just to die anyway because the people with speed got stacked with the best items from all the players they killed.

If you really want a speed kit in the game, maybe make it so you get a short burst of speed on kill. Otherwise I believe it should be removed entirely. Long periods of speed just doesn't belong in SG style pvp, it's too strong/annoying.

Edit:
To update, if you disagree then at least put a reason why. And don't just disagree because its your preferred kit because I know a lot of people out there use the kit (that also being the problem) and will say no just because of that. I've played thousands of games of SG, in at least the top 30 on both solo and team leaderboards and have months of play time so this is not a suggestion that hasn't been thought about or monitored a lot. I personally don't have many problems with speed users but I'm also more capable than a lot of people who play PVP and SG.
If you really like I will also record examples of how unbalanced this kit is next time SG is in the rotation. Survival games is not a pot pvp gamemode and if there is no speed in the normal dual modes, there should be no speed in Survival games because the style of pvp is a combination of a few of the normal duel kit pvp styles.
This isn't a matter of what is fun for people who like pot pvp, its a matter of balancing a game so everyone who plays it can have a fair chance of winning. And no, saying "well you can just pick the scout kit" is not a solution either because then you might as well remove every other kit and only keep scout.

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom