Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ouuv

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
I just wanted to know whether there was even the slightest chance of speed eggwars coming back as a trial or even a full gamemode. I know many players (myself included) that really enjoyed playing the gamemode and would love seeing it comeback, even for the smallest amount of time.

My suggestions:
1) Put speed eggwars on a trial, similar to eggwars beta
2) Bring back speed eggwars during nostalgia week
3) Incorporate some of the maps and kits into eggwars (as a trial)
4) Make speed eggwars a special gamemode, similar to 'archer assault', 'survival games', etc..

After this, admins and staff etc could see the amount of players playing speed eggwars and consider bringing it back.

I am sure many players miss the gamemode and would like to see it come back. I know that there are many ways that make bringing speed eggwars back improbable, but please take my suggestion into consideration. THANK YOU!! <333

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
I personally liked speed eggwars very much but I think cube doesn’t have enough players to keep it alive. Maybe there is a chance it will be alive if old people come back and keep up with community ideas to add into the game.

Ouuv

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
I personally liked speed eggwars very much but I think cube doesn’t have enough players to keep it alive. Maybe there is a chance it will be alive if old people come back and keep up with community ideas to add into the game.
yeah, thats the thing. Cube could probably put it on rotation though

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
An idea could be implement Speed Eggwars into Beta for a period to see how everyone reacts to it compared to Beta now.
Yes maybe add an option with the voting system for normal/speed eggwars. That would be amazing :eek:

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
This has been requested a million times and even so cubecraft has never informed us if it will come back or not. I find it unfair to deny the speedeggwars community from knowing if it will ever come back. because believe it or not, some people are still waiting for it to come back....

Reactions: Ouuv

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think Speed Eggwars won't come back until the server activity returns as it was in the past! (30K players on the server at the same time, not just 3-5K)

Reactions: Ouuv

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hey! I think Speed Eggwars won't come back until the server activity returns as it was in the past! (30K players on the server at the same time, not just 3-5K)
30k is never happening its only been a really small time that cubecraft reached 30k players I think cubecraft if they ever reach 30k players will release new games instead of returning old games that weren't super popular.

Ouuv

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
This has been requested a million times and even so cubecraft has never informed us if it will come back or not. I find it unfair to deny the speedeggwars community from knowing if it will ever come back. because believe it or not, some people are still waiting for it to come back....
yeah, it doesnt have to come back completely. It could be a rotating gamemode.

Ouuv

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
30k is never happening its only been a really small time that cubecraft reached 30k players I think cubecraft if they ever reach 30k players will release new games instead of returning old games that weren't super popular.
Yeah maybe, however cube could make speed eggwars a rotating or special gamemode

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom