Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

migueMV

Feb 5, 2019
Spain
I would like to propose something to you. Speed EggWars could put it in the minigame that comes out from time to time. Speed EggWars is a minigame that they took away and it would be good if they put it in Fractured Games from time to time.

Reactions: iiJqlian_ and Clywa

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
Hi,

My suggestion is: novoid eggwars or double eggwars on the featured NPC.

A lot of people always thought it was a fun game. And everyone wants it back, is that possible?
Like if you agree with me.

migueMV

Feb 5, 2019
Spain
Muy pocas personas jugaron el modo nulo y las batallas dobles. En cambio, Speed EggWars fue jugado por muchas más personas.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Hi,

My suggestion is: novoid eggwars or double eggwars on the featured NPC.

A lot of people always thought it was a fun game. And everyone wants it back, is that possible?
Like if you agree with me.
No void was gross the water made it awful and just a nuisance. Double egg the same a nuisance. A waste of developers time in my opinion

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
No void was gross the water made it awful and just a nuisance. Double egg the same a nuisance. A waste of developers time in my opinion
I agree... speedeggwars on the other hand.... many people will play. Everyone is saying it will die because we have eggwars but thats exactly the reason why people will play speedeggwars because its a great and fun alternative for eggwars that is more exiting and faster.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom