Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi!

I’ve been on the forums for about 3 weeks now and have mastered how to use it, I love the reactions buttons and think it’s a really good to see what the community think, so I was thinking, CubeCraft should add a reaction that can only be given once per however many days, for example: 1 per 3 days, 1 per week etc. This reaction would give 3 reaction (as the others only give 1) and just imagine how special you would feel if somebody gave you on of these... They used their own “super reaction” on you.
Anyway, goodnight :) - Adam
I'd appreciate it if you could react with

I'd appreciate it if you could react with

agree_emote.png

if you agree,

disagree_emote.png

if you disagree and

unsure_emote.png

if you are unsure.

If there's anything else you'd like to add, feel free to do so in a response to this thread.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
Personally I don't like the idea of a tinder-esque 'super swipe' type deal.

I don't feel less or more appreciated based on what amount or what type of reactions I get to the content that I create, it really doesn't work like that. No one has to impress anyone.

I'd like for reactions to stay as a way to react to something rather than a way of identifying self worth, if you know what I mean.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Here’s The thing. At the end of the day, this is a forums for discussing updates, meeting cubecraft players, and making suggestions. We have Reddit for everything else. So it’s unneeded. You need to understand that nearly every suggestion YOU have made is not a bad feature, it’s just that it would be better if they spent their time on other things.

• Love
Reactions: Adxm

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
I think this could be abused in lets say... A suggestion thread, the mods will probably want to know what has the most reactions or smth (I dont know I am not a mod) and this could interrupt it....

Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom